1.

When did I become so numb?

It was the silent that had filled the room after the hit and her husband laid there on the ground unconsious while her daugher stood next to her, tears still streaming down her face. The man she had letted in her life was a serial killer? How could she have not seen that?

When did I lose myself?

"Mom?"Betty's voice sounded unsure as she had just pulled her mother inside, away from the crowd that had gathered in front of their house.

All the words that leave my tongue, feels like they come from someone else...

"How can you say you're fine, Alice?"FP whispered, standing in front of the locked door, knowing all too well she was on the other side, slowly breaking down. The walls she had built were collapsing around her. She had to be strong for Betty, for Polly, for the twins...

I'm paralyzed, where are my feelings?

"I feel like I'm losing my mom, Jug."Betty whispered heartbroken staring at her boyfriend with tears in her eyes. She could not face all her classmates but neither could she face her mother. The woman who had always been so strong had suddenly dissapeared and there was this empty shell left.

I no longer feel things, I know I should

He came back day after day, to face a closed door, to know she was in there but refused his help.

I'm paralyzed, where is the real me?

"How did you get inside, FP?"She asked in a whisper staring at the man she had loved when she was young. The man she had loved her whole life probably. "I'm not gonna let you go through this alone, Alice."He whispered taking a step closer to her. "I've been alone this whole time."She whispered back, a step taken away from him. "And you should have never been."

I'm lost and it kills me inside

"Promise me, you won't leave me alone, I can't be alone anymore..."She whispered tears leaving her eyes, making wet spots on his shirt as he held her in his arms, stroking her back, trying to comfort her the best he could. "I'm scared, FP..."She murmured, her hands clutching the fabric of his shirt almost as if she was afraid that something would come here and rip him away from her. Her son had been taken away from her... Her husband was not who she thought she was... "I'll always be here."He whispered placing a kiss in her hair. "I won't leave you ever again."