"I-I'd like to do it," I whispered.

His eyes widen. "What did you say?"

I took a deep breath in and looked away. "I'd like to do it..."

"I can't really hear you, can you speak louder?"

I slapped him lightly on his chest.

"Okay, okay, I get the hint. I guess we'll just start..."

-
*woooo hooooo, were just gonna cut to the chase!*
-
*after*

"You know, I haven't seen you like that in years."

I blush and turn away from him. "Y-Yea, I know."

I felt him turn over to that his chest touched my bare back.

"I love you, you know that?"

I sighed and elbowed him in his stomach. "I'm tired, leave me alone"

He lets out a grunt and puts his right arm over my shoulder. "Okay, I'll let you sleep."

He takes a deep breath in and let's it out, the airflow hitting the back of my neck. I shivered, and rubbed my arms.

"You cold?"

I nodded, realizing that I only had underwear on.

"Here," he handed me his shirt from under his coat. "It'll keep you warm for the meantime."

I took it and examined it. "I felt like you did something to this shirt."

He shook his head, "it was on me, I gave it to you. That's it."

I out it on reluctantly and layer back down onto his arm. It was indeed warm, long enough to go down to my mid thighs. He put his arm around my stomach and we both managed to fall asleep peacefully together.

_______________

I slowly opened my eyes, letting the light sing he room hit my face. Outside showed the darkness of the sky.

I glanced at my clock on the nightstand to see it was 12:46.

I blink again to realize I was in my bed. Odd considering both Sangwoo and I were on the couch. Speaking of Sangwoo, where was he?

I stood up from my bed, cold wood planks touching my feet as I made my way to my living room. I peaked outside the door to see it deserted, no Sangwoo in sight.

"Sangwoo?"

I walked out, the cold air hitting my open legs.

His belongings weren't here anymore. I can only assume he left while I was asleep. I still wore his shirt though.

The thought made my heart warm slightly.

I made my way to my kitchen and microwaved myself some hot tea, and sat at my window sill staring at the city. It was bright tonight, moon on full display.

The streets weren't too crowded as usual and the slights if the city shined bright into the night sky. I slumped down and let out a sigh. 'Why can't life be this peaceful?'

I felt a buzz coming from my phone on the counter. I placed my hot mug down and glanced at the laminated screen.

'Are you awake?'

I smiled and walked back to my seat near the window. 'Of course.'

He started typing. 'Sorry I left without you knowing. I didn't want to wake you up.'