A smile etches its way across her face as she smoothed the dress down. The floor creaks under me and her head snaps over towards me.

"Look, Master!" She says, trying to walk over to me. She strips a little and my dad holds her up, so she doesn't crash into the floor.

She blushes deeply and lets him set her down on the floor. She gets up on her knees, displaying the dress out to me. She'll be cold, but she probably won't even care.

"Are you ready?" She nods and lifts her arms up to me, anxious for me to carry her. I sigh and pick her up, setting her onto my hip. "Well, I guess we will see you later." All my dad does is nod to me.

"Bye, Hazel." He reaches over and massages the back of her head for a moment. She smiles at him and leans over to hug him, almost making me drop her in the process.

————

We get to the coffee shop a few minutes early, just like I wanted. The dominant we are meeting knows that she is crippled, but I don't want to display that right off the bat though. Getting here early makes it so the dominant doesn't have to see me carry her in.

I carry her of course, the dress she's wearing is far too short for her to crawl in. She's not my submissive, but I won't subject her to perverted gazes.

I set her down and tell her to stay, she nods her head and fiddles around with her fingers, looking around earnestly.

"I'm gonna order... do you want a hot coco?" I ask her, feeling guilty as I'm about to turn away. She's excited, but this whole thing has been hard on her. Some hot coco might smooth things over.

"Yes please!" She grins, clasping her hands together happily at the prospect of a warm drink.

"I'll be back," I grumble, looking around the nearly empty coffee shop for a dominant matching the guys description.

No one comes in until I'm seated back with Hazel. He looks around the room and his eyes find mine. A charismatic smile spreads over his face and he confidently walks over to us.

"Axel?" He asks, reaching out and giving me a handshake as I stand up to greet him.

"Yes, Chad?" I ask him and he nods, his eyes drawing down to a blushing Hazel. She sips quietly on her drink, her cheeks flaming red.

"Oh and you must be Hazel," he says with a light chuckle, reaching over and patting her on her head. Hazel blushes even deeper and timidly looks up at him through her lashes. "What a beauty!" He compliments, still staring at her as he slides into our booth.

"It's so nice to meet you both. I'm glad you could meet so soon. I was very anxious to meet with you, Hazel." He looks to her, giving her another charismatic grin.

For some reason the grin rubs me the wrong way.

He's young and polished, but something about him seems greasy... sleazy.

I'll have to make sure he pays in cash.

He's well dressed, defiantly handsome. I can see why Hazel is so flustered by him. He appears to be a young entrepreneur.

"So you're looking for a submissive?" I ask him and he snaps his gaze away from her for a moment.

"Hmmm?" He asks, not seeming to have heard me. I repeat my question and his smile widens and he nods. "Yes and she seems to just fit the bill perfectly. How long until you'll sell?" He asks me, making my brows raise in surprise.

He's barely sat down and he's interested in her.

"I suppose as soon as you're willing to buy—I'm not in a hurry though." I don't want to sound like she's a bad submissive and he shouldn't buy her. "She's very well behaved," I assure him and he nods and brushes me off.