Beach Vacation (SeongSang)

Pairing: Seonghwa x Yeosang (established)

Genre: Fluff, Romance

Warnings: None

Scenario: ATEEZ have Friday through to Monday off, so they decide to go to the beach to unwind. Seonghwa and Yeosang go off in a seperate direction and cuteness ensues...

:::

"C'mon Seonghwa hyung! Keep up!" Yeosang called out from his spot near the rock pools.

ATEEZ was having a day out at the beach on a nice Friday evening, and the 'visual couple' Yeosang and Seonghwa had decided to go off in the opposite direction away from the rest of the members.

"I'm coming Yeosang!" Seonghwa shouts back, smiling.

Yeosang is grinning so widely, because he never gets to spend this kind of quality time with his boyfriend, so it's refreshing to finally have the time to spend with Seonghwa.

Yeosang suddenly squats down, looking into one of the rock pools.

"Found anything interesting babe?" Seonghwa asks, squatting down next to his boyfriend.

"Hm, nothing as interesting as you" Yeosang smirks.

"I'd hope not" Seonghwa huffs, then jokingly says, "if you did, you might leave me!"

"That would never happen hyung, you know I love you" Yeosang chuckles.

"I love you too baby" Seonghwa grins, pinching his boyfriend's cheeks.

"H-hey, stop that!" Yeosang laughs, shoving Seonghwa away.

The older loses his balance however, and ends falling butt first into a rock pool. Yeosang bursts into a fit of laughter as Seonghwa pouts.

"You're so gonna pay for that Yeosang!" Seonghwa growls playfully.

The two then engage in a very careful game of chasey, heading back towards the group. Once they got to the soft sand, Yeosang ran as fast as he could, and Seonghwa was hot on his heels.

"SAN! CATCH YEOSANG FOR ME!" Seonghwa calls out.

San is a little confused for a second, before he realises the two are playing a game that he quickly finds he wants to join in on. San cackles evilly (or at least, he tries his best to) and races after Yeosang. San eventually catches up with Yeosang, and he grabs him by the arms.

"Wah! What are you doi-WHOA!" Yeosang exclaims when Seonghwa suddenly grabs him by the legs.

"Let's throw him in the water!" Seonghwa laughs as he and San start walking sideways towards the water.

"No! Nononono" Yeosang shakes his head, but is secretly loving this.

"1...2...3!" Seonghwa and San throw him into the water, and Yeosang gets thoroughly soaked.

Yeosang gasps at the coolness of the water as Seonghwa and San stand there laughing up a storm. The rest of the members watch with amused expressions, and start laughing when they see Yeosang stand up and start walking straight towards Seonghwa.

"You love me right hyung? You wanna hug?" Yeosang smirks evilly.

Seonghwa backs up, shaking his head, "I love you Yeosangie, but I don't want a hug from a drowned rat" Seonghwa snickers.

Yeosang starts walking faster towards Seonghwa, and as if by pure luck, Seonghwa ends up falling backwards into the sand which gives Yeosang the opportunity to hug his boyfriend. Yeosang lies directly on top of the older, giggling.

"Damnit, now I'm gonna be all soaked too!" Seonghwa fake whines.

"Oh hush" Yeosang scoffs.

The two stare into each other's eyes, Yeosang leaning down to kiss Seonghwa, but they're interrupted by Hongjoong shouting out, "hey guys, the sun is setting!"

Yeosang climbs off of Seonghwa, helping the older up onto his feet.

"Hey babe?" Yeosang mutters.

"Yes baby boy?" Seonghwa hums.

"We should have more moments like these" Yeosang sighs.

"I wish we could Yeosangie, but our schedules are only getting busier so I don't think we'll have the time to have any more moments like these" Seonghwa says.

Yeosang turns to Seonghwa, his eyes sparkling, "but we can at least try right?"

Seonghwa smiles, holding Yeosang's hands in his own, "yeah, we can try"

Yeosang smiles back as Seonghwa leans in to kiss Yeosang. The two share a soft, love-filled kiss that expresses every bit of affection they hold for each other, uncaring of the other members who watched them with happy smiles...

Okay, this one shot was absolute shit, but I tried lol