Chapter 15: Find Her

Cory's POV~

~Before Call~

I was in my office with Michael, we were scrolling through photos of y/n to find as a "Missing, Have seen her" sign.

M: I think I like this one

C: Yeah, I like this one too.

I created the poster and printed them out.

M: Oh, I got take care of something.

C: Ok, while your out can you staple these around.

I gave him the papers and he left.

I logged off my computer and went to find some clothes and went to my car. I drove around the town and went into a Woody area.

I drove past a shed that was beaten and look like it was about fall to pieces. I parked and walked up to the shed. I pushed the beaten door and propped open and I saw..... Nothing and it was little dark and not a lot of sunshine was beaming, so I turned on the bulbin the middle of the shed.

What the freak?!?

I found a broken chain and lots of blood, also foot prints leading outside.

I followed the prints and stopped under the tree, then an anvil fell, I moved before it hits the floor.

I went up to the anvil and it said:

           RIP Coryxkenshin
           If not dead, you will
           Never find your girl!

I felt my body heat up with anger and I quickly went in my car and I sped home.

I quickly went to my office and just sat on my chair. I just kept thinking, Where is she? Who has her? Is Michael involved in this?

Naaaw, I laughed.

~The Call~
I was sitting on my chair still thinking, then I got a phone call from an unknown number, I ignored it,but something inside of me said to answer the call, so I grabbed my phone and swipped the green button.

hello?

Y/N: Cory...Cory...it's me Y/N

Y/N, where are you

Y/N: Help.. m-

The line cutted off.

Hello, HELLO, Y/N!!!!!!!

I called 911 and explaining everything to police and gave them the number that called me.

I started searching the address myself to the number and track where she is.

Don't worry Y/N, I will find you.

Aaaaaaand that's a wrap.....again
So I'm I haven't really been active because I started doing extra work online for school.......help me
But hope you enjoyed and y'all this story better go viral on Wattpad or I'm coming forthat back meat ,aight.😁😁😁😑😑😑

Bye, my lovelies 🤭 😚❤️✌️☮️