Chapter 5: Love Galore

This chapter may have some smut in it ,so if it makes you uncomfortable then skip it and I might be uncomfortable writing it so hope you enjoy.

Your POV:

It was Saturday morning and the day seemed to go slow by the second. I looked through my phone to keep myself busy, then decided to text Cory to see if he's available.

Hey, Cory!
                                  Hey beautiful

Wyd,today?
                            Nothing, you?

Nope.              
        Wanna come to my place?

Sure, I'll be there in five minutes.

                       Great, see you!

____________________________________

I immediately got out of my bed and put some casual clothes and headed out the door. I knocked on it and a tall sexy Cory opened the door.

I slowly sat down on his couch , while he was in the kitchen.

Cory: you wanna watch a scary movie.

You: sure, I like Y/F/M!

Cory: oh, that's a scary.

You: Not to me.

Cory searched for the movie on Netflix..... (A/N: *clears throat* not sponsored, unless they want to......no....ok ,back to the story)

He went to the kitchen and heated up some popcorn.

He finally came to sit down and watch the movie.

Cory's POV:

I really hope my plan works and she looked cute, when she gets jump scared.

30 minutes into the movie, their was a scary part and my plan was a success, when the demon poped out she clutched on my shirt and leaned her head on my chest.

"It's ok, you don't have to be scared it's just a movie."

"I forgot about this part."

She looked at me with her beautiful Y/E/C eyes, our lips were so close, until she gave in and kissed me.

Author POV:

Cory then carried you upstairs to his bedroom and put you down on the bed. He took off his shirt and yours, exposing your bra, he proceeded to kiss your neck so passionately, that you let out a little moan. Cory then looked at your bra then to you without asking, you shook your to agreement and he took off your bra, he was in awe seeing your " girls" he then sucked on them then down to your stomach.

Your POV:

He pulled down my pants including my underwear and he spread my legs and kissed my thigh down to my base area, I moaned at the pleasure. I unbuckled his pants with his underwear exposing his length. My face was priceless.

Cory: it's ok, I'll go slow.

He slid his length into me and he was so big.

You: aah, f-faster

He thrusted harder and which caused me to moan louder.

Cory: what's my name

You: Cory

He thrusted even harder.

Cory: WHAT'S MY NAME

You: AH, C-CORY

Cory: WHAT'S MY NAME

You: aaaaah, Cory I'm clo-

Cory: WHATS MY NAME

You: DADDY

After he slid out and I climaxed after that, I couldn't really move my legs. I rolled trying to move and pushed Cory down on the side where I was and placed his length I my mouth.

Cory: Aah, Y/N, HARDER

I sucked even harder and he let groan to the feeling, I slowed down feeling a warm, creamy liquid run down my throat. I rolled off of him kissing passionately and hard, we broke the out of breath and covered our selves.

Cory: you were great!

You: Not to bad yourself..... Daddy.

We cuddled together and quickly drifted off to sleep.

Soooo.... How was this chapter, leave a comment and vote if you liked it.
Just in 4 days, I reached 101 reads. Thank you so much for your support on this story and ranking it up.

See you in the next chapter My lovelies 🤭😚❤️😘 xoxoxo