Chapter 3: The kiss

Your POV:
It was 11 O'Clock at night and I was super tired, I parked in the driveway, I got out my car and walked up to my door, inserted my key and dropped everything on my table and went upstairs to shower,after I finished showered, I went downstairs to grab something to eat from the fridge, as I was heating my food I got a phone call from my sister.

You: Hey Y/S/N, how are you?

Y/S: *sniff* Hey Y/ N, it's not really good over here.

You: why?What's wrong?

Y/S: Y/N........................... Mom's dead.

When she said those words I immediately dropped to the floor on my knees , crying my eyes out

You: how did this happen?

Y/S: Her and dad were fighting and he left her crying, then after she left  a note on the bathroom mirror and slit her wrist with a razor.

I cried so hard that I hung up on her I couldn't bare to listen and then I screamed to the top of my lungs and ran to the couch and cried on pillow. After 5 minutes of crying I heard a knock at the door and I ignored it thinking the person would go away, but another came.

You: Go away.

Cory: Y/N, are you ok, it's me ......Cory.

I quickly ran over to the door opened it and hugged him tight. He picked me up bridal style and walked to the couch, I sat there, crying on his chest.

Cory: Hey, hey what's wrong?

You: My mom is dead and it's all my fault.

Cory: Don't say that ,it is not your fault.

You: it so cause left her with my freaking dad.

Cory's POV:

I felt so bad for her I didn't know what to do, I really wanted to help.

Cory: let's pray.

You: ok..

We prayed and I heard hear stop crying, after we were done, I opened my eyes to see her staring into mine.

Your POV:
I stared into his light brown eyes, he leaned over more until our lips connected, his lips were so soft and plump, the kiss was filled with so much passion. I sat up on his lap, his hands were reaching down waist to my butt. He took off my tank top and kissed me harder, I broke the kiss and he gave me strange look.

Cory: why you stopped?

You: I don't think I'm ready to you know...

Cory: I promise I won't hurt you, ok?

You: Ok..

He then proceeded to kiss and go down to my neck, I groaned at the feeling and we made out for 30 minutes, when we finished we both drifted off to sleep.

Okay, that was a lot to write and hope you enjoyed lovelies, have a good night luv u 🤭😚❤️❤️