Chapter 1: New neighbor

Cory's pov:

Sup YouTube, Cory Kenshin here and wel-, as I'm about to finish my intro I hear a loud beeping sound coming from outside. I look to see what's going on and see a uhaul truck up into a drive right next, I stop recording and went to stairs to go welcome my new neighbor. I walk outside and a y/h/c  haired girl talking to the mover, when they finished their conversation and I tapped her shoulder and she turned , "I've never seen someone so beautiful" , I thought.

Your POV:
As I was done talking to the mover , I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to a handsome man with a afro. "Hi, my name is Cory and yours"? "My name is Y/N and it's nice to meet you".   " Welcome to the Neighbor hood",he said. After we talked, he helped me with all my furniture and decor, I told him where to put everything and after we were done he insisted that I come to his house  tomorrow, of course I agreed, though he looked familiar, like I've seen Him somewhere before. He then proceeded to give me his number and I have heard mine, then he left. I was so exhausted after all this moving, so I went upstairs slept on my bed and fell fast asleep.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I know it's short bit it's something, oh and let see if we can reach 10 reads , bye my lovelies 😘❤️✌️