Chapter 12: Captured

Cory's POV:

The police were investigating the house and I was outside talking to one of the officers telling them about Y/N and what she looks like,also information.

Officer: We will try to look for her as fast as possible, ok.

C: Thank you, officer.

Officer: We found fingerprints on the bat, her phone, and the door handle. We'll let you know who did this and catch them.

C: Ok....uh..thank you officer.

I shook the officers hand and went inside, while the window repair people were there.

I looked at my phone and went to the gallery and saw all the pictures of me and Y/N, even on Instagram. I started to tear thinking, Why would somebody do this?

I continued to look at all the pictures of us, then the door bell rang.I went to open it and...... Michael.

I was with so much anger, I grabbed him by his throat and pinned him to the wall.

C: WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HER?

M: (gasp) I...gasp..... don't....gasp......Know.

I let go of his neck and wait till he was done coughing dramatically.

C: Alright, where is Y/N?

M: I don't know that's what I came to ask you.

C:  you think I'm hiding her?

M: I mean......-

C: don't.... finish...That.

M: we're going to need to work as a team if we're going to find her.

C: Why are you helping her anyway?

M: cause.....let's not worry about that ok all we need to do is find her alright and we have to do it without us fighting. You got me...man

C: Alright, so how do we do that.

M: Do you have a security camera?

I nodded and showed him the app and he asked if it were recorded.

C: Let's go to my office and find out.

We went upstairs to my office and went to the security desktop app(A/N: I don't know what it's called.)

As we were looking, Y/N went downstairs to the kitchen and heard the glass break, then was knocked out by a guy in all black.

We saw the license tag number and printed it out to track it.

C: I'll bring it to the police and let them handle it.

M: no, we got this, ok?

C: aight man , see you later then.

I sat down trying to track where the car was, while I was doing that I thought, why does he want to help Soo bad? I laughed it off and continued to search.

Michael's POV:

Haha, he such a fool to find her, but hey it's his "girlfriend".

I drove to a wooded area and over there was a shed with one single lightbulb and a chained up Y/N.

Y/N: what do you want with me?

M: oh I can't tell you that cause I don't want nobody hear you , in fact.....

I tapped her mouth with duck tape.

M:  Theeere......that's better. Now enjoy your new comfort home, tah tah, mwahahaha.

And that's a rap, 10 min lunch......sorry!

Sooo hope you enjoy this plot twist of a story ik you guys are shook as a writer i am took.

You guys we are soooooooo close to 1k plz share this to your friends, family, strangers( don't do that).
Ok bye,my lovelies 🤭 😚❤️✌️