•Chapter Fifteen •I Hear You Like Bad Boys•

•Elsa•

After lunch, Hiccup drags Merida away. Punzie, Anna, and Kristoff decide to follow.

Eugene stands up and stretches. "Guess I'll be off then."

"See ya, gramps." Jack grins. Eugene gives him a glare, but smiles before walking off, unaware of the large group of girls subtly following.

I start to walk to class, exiting the shade of the tree into the sun. It's amazing how quickly weather can change.

"Wait!" Jack yells out.

I turn around and see him squinting into the sun. "The bell rang, Jack."

"I don't want to go to class today!" He stands up and starts walking over to me.

"Too bad. You have too." I shrug and turn around again.

Jack smirks as if he wanted me to say that. He grabs my hand and starts dragging me back to the tree.

"Well, we don't have to go to class. Besides, you like a little bad boy, right?" He smirks.

N.O. "Well I do have to go to class, because I care about my grades. If you want to skip be my guest. But you're going without me."

He puts on a pouty face. Just then, the late bell rings. His pout turns into a full-on devilish grin. I moan. How am I supposed to explain this to Martha?!

I moan again. "Well we can't stay here!"

Jack nods as a staff lady walks out. "Let's go!"

We both run as hard as we can the opposite direction. I don't think she sees us, because there's no yelling or anything.

Finally, we decide its safe. I stop to catch my breath and Jack grins at me.

"So... Where do you want to go?" I ask. "I guess there's no going back now."

Jack looks around at where we are. "Hm, I think Freia is over here..."

I smile. Freia is my favorite chocolate shop around here. Anna and I go there at least once a month, but it's kind of expensive.

"...So I'm guessing that's a yes?" He asks.

I realize I didn't respond. "Oh. Yes!"

"I think it's just a few streets over."

I try to hide my excitement as we walk. The scent of chocolate comes into view and I take a deep breath. It smells so good!

We walk in and the little bell chimes.

A girl looks up at us when she hears the bell and smiles. She's wearing a blue maid-style dress and a matching hat. Her hair is blonde and curled in a pony tail, and she's wearing bright blue eyeshadow and bright pink lipstick. Way too much makeup if you ask me. It looks like cotton candy attacked her face.

"Hi! Anything I can help you with?" She asks in a bubbly voice.

"No thanks..." Jack looks at her name tag. "... Serafina."

She giggles, twirling some of her hair. "I'll be around back, so just call if you need anything!"

Jack nods and she walks away. I try to ignore them and go over to the shelves of chocolate.

There's so many! Square, circle, caramel stuffed, strawberry stuffed, chocolate covered raspberries, everything you can imagine! My eyes land on the assorted packages.

"Wow these look pretty good!" I jump as I hear Jack's voice, his cheek almost touching mine. I feel myself starting to blush, though I don't know why.