𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

Start from the beginning

"Isn't she the girl that took a swan dive from that building," John asked his sons.

Dean nodded. "Yeah, I was sure that she was dead."

Sam hesitantly picked up his phone from the table and answered it. "Hello?"

"Sam?"

Sam's eyes widened as he turned towards Sybil, confirming that her suspicions were correct. "Meg. Last time I saw you, you fell out a window."

"Oh, yeah, thanks to you. That really hurt my feelings, by the way."

"Just your feelings," Sam asked, mainly in disbelief that she was even able to pick up the phone and call him. "That was a seven-story drop."

"Let me speak to your dad."

Sam looked at John as he walked closer to him. Sam looked away before he replied. "My dad? I don't know where my dad is."

"It's time for the grown-ups to talk, Sam. Let me speak to him now.

Sam looked at his father once more, he finally gave the phone to him. John put it against his ear before speaking. "This is John."

"Howdy, John. I'm Meg. I'm a friend of your boys. I would say your little girl too, but she didn't really like me when we first met."

"She must've had a good reason not to," John said sternly, suddenly feeling overprotective over his only daughter.

"I'm also the one who watched Jim Murphy choke on his own blood.

John closed his eyes, his eyebrows furrowed slightly to show that he was suddenly upset at what he had heard. Sybil hated seeing her dad angry and knowing that Meg was the cause gave Sybil a motive to get better at using her powers.

"Still there, Johnny boy?"

"I'm here."

"Well, that was yesterday. Today, I'm in Lincoln visiting another old friend of yours. He wants to say hi." 

After hearing a familiar voice on the other line, John's eyes widened as he came to the realization of who was with Meg. "Caleb?"

Dean and Sam heard the name and turned towards their father, concern taking over their faces. Although Sybil was unfamiliar with that name, she was still afraid of what Meg was planning to do with her father's friend. 

"You listen to me. He's got nothing to do with anything," John pleaded. "You let him go."

"We know you have the colt, John. We also know that your little girl not only has control over the Mist, but she's also able to use its energy."

John closed his eyes once more, shaking his head slightly. "I don't know what you're talking about. My daughter is just a normal little girl. She doesn't have any powers."

"Oh, okay, so listen to this."

All of a sudden, Caleb screamed on the other end of the line, followed by gagging noises. John began calling after Caleb, hoping that he would reply and reassure him that he was alright. Unfortunately, Meg's voice was heard again.