part 4

As soon as I found the main road, I rushed to look for the bus stop. Even though I walked through field after field for hours, I managed not to go far where it was not familiar. When I finally reached the bus stop I sat and relief washed over me again. It was like a burden was lifted off my chest. While I waited for the bus my mind started to wander exhausted from all the walking. I wanted to start again without all this mess, I wanted to start all over again but this time I’ll be the one in control. The way my life was going is not what I wanted, to be stuck forever in a job I don’t like or even a lifestyle I don’t enjoy. I had to make my own choices, be Independent and trust my own judgments. Just then I heard the loud rumbling noise of the bus’s engine. It was speeding towards me on the road so I quickly jumped of the bus stop seat so I could have time to wave for the bus to stop. When the bus came to a stop and the driver opened the doors to let me In, I stepped in paid the bus fare and sat near the front. I decided I was going to pack my belongings and move back to my parent’s house. Things are just happening far too quickly for me to take It all It. I’m not sure how I feel about moving back with my parents, hell I’m not even sure If they’ll let me back.

When I arrived at my shared apartment, I hesitated at the door because I wasn’t sure if Alice was in. her car wasn’t parked outside right in front of our apartment so the obvious conclusion would be that she isn’t In there; but then there was the fact that she would have had plenty of time to get here before me that was almost nagging me. Regardless of all that, I open the front door and went in. everything was as I remember and that calmed me down and got me packing quickly.