Shots & The Hots

PREVIOUSLY ON THE CARTEL SISTER'S

Amilla: Finally now that everyone's happy can we go.

Camilla:Yes

Carmilla:Please

Jamilla: I thought we'd never get going.

On the Jet

Camilla: Im so excited but I wish Xander was here.

Carmila: Girl it'll be fun and Xander will be only like four hours after us just relax you know you should set up something since you miss him so much.

Camilla: Yeah something like what?

Jamila: She means like something romantic don't think we didn't know that Xander was gone for two months make him Remember what he keeps leaving at home.

Camilla: Well I think the false pregnancy left him a little uneasy and disappointed and now he want kids but doesn't want to get his hopes up because he keeps leaving for work.

Amilla: Maybe but you guys have been married for five years the moment you stop trying is when it will happen.

Jamila: Yea I agree.

Carmila: I second that motion.

Camilla: yeah maybe your right, speaking of marriage when are you gonna get someone to help you rule the throne?

Carmila: Oh please. mills?

Amilla: Seriously guys?

Camilla: What it's just a question.

Carmila: Come on you at least need a little woohoo in your life you haven't been with anyone in two years I'm begining to worry.

Jamila: Hey,hey,hey,hey, leave her alone she will date when she's ready.

Carmila; Hey, traitor not helping. * She playfully slap's Jamila's arm*

Amilla: First off I don't need a man I'm good by myself and when an if I'm ready I have no trouble getting one Tristan didn't didn't hurt me enough to stop loving not did he turn me bitter so now can we move on.

Jamila: Of course drop it. *she sent glares at her sisters*

Carmila: Fine.

Camilla: Truce.

Amilla: Ok let's enjoy the trip.

Jamila: Exactly because we are here.

Camilla: Yaaaay!!!

Carmila: Lets party.

Amilla: Shots?

Camilla: shots?

Jamila: shots!

Carmila: Shots? Girl I'm surprised you want to take shots.

Camilla: Hey she might want to loosen up a bit.

Carmila: And I'm proud my kind of sister.

Amilla: Wll a girl still likes to party thank you very much *She pours the shots* now drink.

Jamila: Hell yeah