I Do Miss You

Previously on The Cartel Sister's

Drew: See you tonight lady Carmilla.

Carmilla:Once again we'll see big Drew.

Dean:Woah and we have got to stop meeting like this

Amilla:Maybe you should stop getting in my way then mr.Dean

Dean:Maybe you should watch where your going ms.Amilla.

Amilla:Maybe and then I'll stop running into you.

Dean:Hmm I don't think I'd like that very much.

Amilla:Well that's a personal problem (Damn mills stop flirting)

Dean:A problem you can solve maybe with your phone number

Alexander: Baby I hear you and I will do better and you have my word to hold me to that.

Camilla:Yeah that sounds fine Alexander but its all talk that seems to be all you know with me lately I mean we've been here a day and a half and you haven't even made love to me you haven't even attempted to

Alexander could hear the hurt coming from his wife's voice he knew where her mind could lead if she didn't feel wanted

Alexander:Look this is a private conversation can we talk in the room?

Camilla:Your right this is private.

Currently on The Cartel Sister's.

They walk into their room and camilla finds an unexpected surprise there's red and blue roses all over the floor, and even the patio the lights are dimmed soft music playing with candles that aren't lit yet there are two path ways one leading to the bathroom and one leading to the bed filled with gifts.

Cams jaw dropped and her mouth was open her Husband closed it for her and placed a kiss on her lips.

Camilla:oh my goodness Xander..... I X this is so gorgeous.. what about lunch?

Alexander:Well like you said I have been working a lot and I set this was set up before we knew about lunch so it's up to you what we do.

Camilla:Baby I love you and I love this but l- you- we..

Alexander:I would also like to add I missed you, today is the first full day we've spent together in a few months and as you stated before we haven't, made love in a while.

Camilla:,oh that's so not fair but they have to understand and how did you go through the trouble to sneak and set all this up and I didn't know you've been with me all day?

Alexander:Well let's say I have secret agents.

Camilla:Aka my sister's?

Alexander:I'll never tell.

Camilla:Ha, Ha but seriously thank you this means everything to me it let's me know you infact do listen to me sometimes when it's important to me.

Alexander:I should be rewarded, for not ignoring my wife yeah?

Camilla:Reward you shall have.

At the restaurant.

Hamen:well, well, well, isn't it so kind of you to join us.

Camiliana:Hamen leave them alone.

Camilla:Sorry Mom, Dad we where just trying to making up.

*whispering to mills and make up we did*

Amilla:I want to hear all about it meanwhile did you like the room?

Camilla:Loved it thanks by the way Mills.

Alexander:Yeah thanks. You helped out a lot you made this so much better.

Amilla:No problem this vacation is all about family.

Camiliana:somehow you hold the family together better than anyone else can.

Hamen:Sometimes I swear your the parent how well you take care of us you will rule my throne greatly.

Every agreed and toasted to Amilla.

Amilla:oh um thanks everyone appreciate it love you all.

Next Time on The Cartel Sister's.

Dean:Oop- We have got to stop meeting like this.

Amilla :Ah and that is such a romance movie corn line.

Dean:Ah what??

Amilla:No seriously that line is used in probably every romance movie ever made.

Dean:Oh wow I take it you watch a lot of those? (raising an expecting brow)

Amilla:Ahh and you would be wrong I hate romance movies.

Dean:Oh gosh no I just mean that being with my mom sister's and their friends kinda thought all women liked romance.

Amilla:Romance yes. Romance movies no.

Dean:So I know what not to do on our first date.

Amilla:Huh,and is that supposed to be your way of asking me out? If so I'm really not impressed and you could do better.(Rolls Eyes)

Dean:No but I'm I figured it opens the door for me to and when I actually asked you'd accept.

Amilla:Well I don't know about that but I've got to get back.

Dean:To where I thought we were doing good right here.

Mills holds her hand up and shakes the football.

Hamen:Dean may I have a word.

Dean:Of course guys give a moment guys I'll catch up.

The stones leave them alone to talk.

Dean:What's this about Sir Hamen?

Hamen:Cartel Hamen Cartel. Sir Stone.

Hamen gives Dean a pointed look.

Dean:What at gave it away Sir Cartel?.