Ranveer & Ananya ( Part - 1)

Start from the beginning

" Untie her" I said. One of them untied her and she is still crying hardly.

The moment they removed the knots, she jumped off from the bed, ran towards me and hugged me with the great force. I didn't prepared for that so it resulted in backing up two steps along with her. I managed and then she started crying in my chest. I felt sad for her.

After a moment, the chief entered and I explained him everything. He immediately informed police and he is now talking to Harshad about his secret. I took her outside the room and she sat in one of the chair and still crying holding her hands in her face. I sat beside her and touched her shoulder.

"It's okay. You are safe now. Don't worry. " I said to convince her. She looked at me with her puppy eyes.

" I want to meet my parents. Can you give me your mobile for a minute. " she asked sobbing. I immediately gave her my mobile and she dialled the number and she started crying after hearing their voice. So I took the mobile from her and I informed them about her.

The police came towards her and asked about her sufferings. I was shocked to hear she was beaten up badly. She went through a complete hell in these 2 days. They arrested them and they left.

Her parents ran towards her and hugged her. She started crying hardly. The chief explained the situations to them and they were shocked. He apologized to them and asked them something which they nodded firmly. He came towards me.

"Ranveer, I am really thank you for saving this hospital from a bad name. Now, I am assigning you a work to completely cure her. Even though it's not our mistake, we need to look after her because of this hospital deeds. You don't have to see any other patients. Just be with her and cure her completely and report me after knowing her conditions. " he said towards me and I nodded my head.

I asked my nurse to take her blood sample and x-ray. She informed me after getting the results and I saw the results. Her blood is mixed with drugs and her kidney is half damaged. I have to do a little surgery to cure the kidney. I asked the nurse to admit her in one of the rooms.

I informed her parents about her condition and assured them to cure her completely and I went inside. She is sitting in the bed with her tired body thinking about something and changed in a hospital uniform. I went near her, she looked at me and smiled.

"Thank you so much for your help. I am really greatful towards you. " she said with her smile.

" No need to thank me. It's just fine. " I said and explained about her condition. She looked terrified and started shaking in her sitting position.

" It's okay, no problem. Don't worry, I will move it slowly. Just lay down in bed. " I said to comfort her. She nodded her head and layed in the bed without saying anything. I still feel that she is very nervous.

I grabbed my stethoscope and checked her heart beat which is not normal because of fear.

" Just be relax. Why are you tensing up this much? Nothing to worry. I am not going to hurt you. Tell me, where you are working? " I asked to ease her fear.

" I am working in Axis bank from last year. " I signalled my nurse to connect an IV. She connected it and she hissed in pain.

" Don't look at that. How you trapped in this kidnap? " I asked her. Her eyes started blurring. Oh god, I asked the wrong question.

" When I returned to home, a car stopped infront of me and they took me inside it and they made me unconscious.. That's it I know. " she said sliding a tear from her eyes. The nurse gave me an injection. She immediately sat up seeing that.