YEWANDE'S POV

Firstly, I'm grateful to God almighty for seeing us through. I started this book Dec 2017 making it a year and nine months😱none of my new books will take that long again. Ahh! We tried o😊 If you know you started this book in 2017 with me, just halla small😁 ehn ehn, don't shout nau. We are just thanking God we saw the end of this book. Who knows if someone who started with us is no more today.  It's been a beautiful journey with you all. Fun, emotional, and happy moments. I want to thank some three certain set of people.   

The Voters: Whao, whao!!! The votes were really massive. If I was to be thrown inside it to count them all, you won't find me with the way these beautiful people voted for this book. Thank you so so much. Your votes performed, and are still performing miracles. Some of it are; your votes actually made some people, your wattpad friends discovered this book, and that was how some started reading this book. Your votes are showing how much people love this book, and how many people are reading it. I say thank you to you all.  

The Commentators: Ahh! You these people ehn! To be sincere, you have a special place in my heart😁 You made me laugh, and smile with your comments. You inspired me along the line and encouraged me to always update on time because as you were looking forward to the next chapter, I was looking forward to your comments. I have a time I take to read comments because I love to reply back, and see what you all think about the chapter. Thank you so so so much. Your comments performed big miracles too😁 If you see the way some people ran to read this book because of just one comment they saw😁 don't laugh o. They actually got people's attention on my page, Whatsapp status, Instagram, twitter, and my Facebook account. Una do well 👏👏  Your comments supported this book a whole lot. God bless you all. 

And to those who shared with friends and even strangers... You see you and me, we dey that category😁 if I start with some strangers in any faculty class like this, you will laugh your spit out😉 I will even collect number like say I'm inviting them for a programme, but it all pays at the end. Some of us are now friends. If they see me on the road, and I haven't updated😂 you already know the story. May God keep giving us their time, and hearts in Jesus name. And to some of my course mates who I told about this book, and to those I didn't tell 😁😁 ahhh😭😭 you will never stop loving me in Jesus name😁 HKSHE TO THE WORLD💪💪 I love you all😄 

Soon, I'm gonna start a book on what people are saying about my books in case you are trying to convince someone. You can always direct them there😄 also on this book, people can drop questions, complaints, love wishes😁 some people just want to be praying for me everyday so we are creating that platform. And thanks to those who actually called, and prayed for me, at first, I felt shy and somehow😊 but not anymore. Thank you so so much for your prayers.