Chapter fifty two

I

'm really sorry to announce to you that the full book to this story is no longer available on wattpad. But also to let you know the full book is available for FREE only on Novelnow. All you have to do is install the app and read more about Jadesola Coker.

If you are willing to read "Meeting with the president's son" over and over again, I'm glad to let you know that Novelnow has made it possible for everyone who have not being able to complete this book get to read it.

I promise to bring the full book and, seeing such opportunity, I knew it came at the right time. Thank you and I hope you enjoy the beautiful chapters remaining😊

______________________________________

Whao! Something has happened😭
The truth is, we actually have a lot of young girls who actually know little, or not at all about why they shouldn't engage in premarital sex.
(Many would say, shebi I would use protection. And is not a criteria to have a good marriage.) I can tell you my mom had never sat me down in my 21years to tell me the dos, and donts about sex. But at age 13, all thanks to my schsch then when I was in ss1. She forced me to start attending fellowship every Friday, and that was where I got to know. "Keep yourself pure" in Timothy.
And why premarital sex isn't an option while growing up.

What am I trying to say?
Some young girls need information to know what they are about to engage in. If I had never gotten that information at 13, I don't know what would have become of me today. I would have had many exes, or slept with different men, but that information I got at age 13 changed my thinking.

Are you 13 too😁
Don't worry, you are not reading this by chance. It doesn't matter how old you are, you can still preserve yourself well. Not for any man, and not for any woman. But the kind of woman, or man you want to see yourself become💪

What guarantees that the guy you've been sleeping with will marry you?So when I see young girls growing faster than their age, and trying to acquire what some adults waited for till it got to their turn, I wish someone can just put us in the room together, and let us know their are other things we can pursue before men.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter😁
More awesome chapters on the way.
2 in 1 guys😁😁
Or should we make it 3 in 1 day?

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE WITH FRIENDS