Chapter 26:First half!

Hello everyone....^^

I was able to write this chapter today even if I have so much homework...

Anyway let's start....~

"Why do you have to make my heart beat so much?"He asked making your eyes widen in surprise of his sudden words.

"W-what do you mean...?"You asked him and he looked in your eyes.

"You are only mine."He said and his lips touched yours.

"Jongin...there are people around..."You told him not only in embarrassement but also in fear of fans being around.

"Don't worry."He said and after one light kiss on your lips he hugged you again.You stayed like that for awhile but since you're both still teenagers you started playing in the water.You laughed with no fear and worries.You were able to admire Jongin's smile on the fullest.His wet hair and body under the hot sun.

"What time is it?"You asked Jongin the moment you realized the sun was right in the middle of the sky.It's probably around 12 o'clock.Your hunger knocked the door of your stomach.

"Are you hungry babe?"Jongin asked you.

"A little...I don't want to leave but...!"You frowned since you really didn't want to leave.

"But I'm hungry too.Come on let's go!"He gave you his hand and the moment you held his hand he started running out the water till where you've left your things.He covered you with his towel.

"Jongin..!"You called his name.

"Hmm?"

"Why...w-why don't you want people see me while wearing a swimsuit?Is it that it shows a lot.?Do I look bad wearing it?Please tell me if I'm doing something wrong...."You looked down while saying those words cause you were quiet embarrassed saying all these.

"You pabo!"Your eyes widened in heard of what he said and you looked at him."It's not that....The truth is that you just look so beautiful wearing it and I don't want other men looking at you...there are some crazy ones who I don't like coming close to you.And you can call me selfish....but I want to be the only one who can see you like that...I'm sorry!"He said and you were actually so happy to know what he really thinks.He was actually hiding you to protect you and that can't but make you the happiest girl.

"Thank you Jongin...it makes me so happy to know that..."You smiled sincerely and he chuckled.

"Shall we go eat now?"

"Yes!"You got your things,wore your clothes and walked in the small town in search of a place to have lunch.You took some photos while walking in the vintage small streets.There are tourists around but not so many.

After an hour you decided where to go eat.You ate fish while having fun.Jongin even offered to feed you.Since you accepted his request you fed him too.

Time passed like air and it was already 5 o'clock when you left the restaurant.You finally arrived at the house.

"I'm going to take a shower first!"You told Jongin.

"Don't you want to take a shower together?"He asked like it's the most usual thing in the world.

"W-w-w-w-what??"You were red till your ears.

"Hahaha I'm kidding."He laughed making you pout.

"You idiot....don't joke around!"You went in the bathroom and started getting off your dress.You looked in the mirror to see once again if your new swimsuit was good and you got of the top of it but the moment you left it down you felt something on your back."YAHHHHHH!"You screamed as you saw something like a cockroach walking towards your neck.You hit it making it fall on the floor but it's so hug and it seems like it can fly.

"MEI ARE YOU OKAY!?"Jongin opened the door with a scared face.You hid your chest with your hands and pointed at that thing which was walking faster to go hide."What the heck is that?I'm sorry but I have to kill you huge boy."Jongin said and killed it with his shoe."Insects like that are common since there's lots of woods around."He told you and with a paper he throw it in the bin."I hope there aren't any other in here."

"A-and what if a bigger one walks on me again?I'm sorry but I just don't like touching bugs..."You confessed your fear."U-ugh can you go out anyway?"You said the moment you realized you were almost naked.

"I've seen every part of your body so don't worry about this babe..."He smirked and hugged you.

"It's not the same when you see me naked the moment we're doing....and a random one."

"Haha....but you're blushing the same."He laughed and you hit him lightly on his arm.

"This is because I'm the first to be naked."

"Then should I take my clothes off too?"He said and before you were able to stop him he took his shirt off."Let's take a shower together.We'll be wearing our swimsuits.I will be able to kill all the bugs which might come.What do you think?"He smiled gently and caressed your cheek.You didn't know what to say.If a bug appears again while you're taking a bath and Jongin see you like that it will be worse than taking a bath together,wearing your swimsuits.

"Let's do this.But let me wear the top of my swimsuit first.Yah!"You tried to pick it but Jongin held you in a bridal style and walked in bathtub.

"There's no need for that."He said and the water started falling on your bodies.

"You're a pervert."You whispered with a pout.

"Nah I'm not.Helena is."He laughed and you did the same cause you both know that Helena sometimes is a real pervert towards you.Taking a bath together with someone else like that was the first for you.Jongin washed your hair even if he had some difficulties.

"Now I will wash your hair...but you can't look down.Only in my eyes,okay?"You told Jongin and he nodded but you weren't so sure if he would really do as you said.You let your chest be shown since your hands were on his head.You washed it well and he really didn't look an inch away from your eyes.You smiled in the thought and the same moment Jongin kissed your neck.

"H-hey stop..!"You said as you realized he could see your chest now.You hid it with you hands again but Jongin grabbed them and made your back touch the wall behind you.Holding your arms against the cold wall making your back arch.

"Don't hide from me.I told you I've seen everything....and I can't restrain myself right now...I'm sorry babe."He said and kissed you.Fierce kisses which wouldn't let you take a breath.Kisses which led to things only Jongin can make you feel.

If I continued this was gonna be smut...

Haha I hope you liked it...^^

See you next time^____~