Chapter 14:Lost

Hello everyone...okay I'm sorry I'm late to update but lots happened and I wasn't able to!

Anyway here I am with a whole new chapter which I hope you will like and support it!^__^

Oh and thanks for all the support in the previous chapters new and old readers*bows thankfull*

Let's start...^^

*Flashback*

"Then believe me and go tell him.I'll be there for you like always and i'll help you if something turns bad.Go Mei!Tell him what you feel.Share your feelings with him cause if you keep them for yourself for too long it might make you sick.Love is something to share with the your beloved one."

*End of flashback*

Those words kept being in your mind.Elena was right but still the fear of telling Jongin your true feelings was still there.

"Ugh..How am I going to tell him?"

"Do you want to tell me something?"Jongin suddenly asked from behind you.

"WH-where did you come from?You scared me!"You blushed is thought of what you were thinking before.

"Haha I'm sorry.What do you want to tell me??"He chuckled.

"Wh-wh-what are you talking about?...I-its n-n-n-nothing!"

"Hmm.....well when you are ready tell me hehe.''He smiled while patting your head and left.

"Ahh jinja!I must not talk my thoughts out ugh.But still how am I going to tell him?"You signed.

"Thinking of how to confess?"Elena whispered.

"Oh my...what's wrong with both of you appearing so suddenly?"You frowned.

"Haha we like scaring you.Anyway when are you going to tell him?"

"I don't know...I don't even know if I will be able to do it.But I want to tell him."

"Mei don't be scared."Elena smiled gently.

"....Yeah...I won't."You smiled too.

.

.

.

School ended.Jongin had to left for practice so you ended up going home alone.But you haven't told him about your feelings yet.

"Ugh this is so frustrating!I have to tell him or I'll end up crazy!"You turned around to face Jongin's way and ran in hope you will catch up with him.You want to tell him.Elena was right.If you keep your feelings in your heart for too long you start getting sick.

You ran but no sight of Jongin.You followed the way you went the last time together for Sm's building.You arrived with the train and kept running to find the building.

"Wait this is strange...where is the bulding?"You looked around but nothing.And the most strange thing is that no one was around."Wait,did I just got lost?''You didn't know this place.Even if you're from Seoul the last years you haven't been out so much so almost everything away from your home and school seemed strange.

"Ugh...should I call my mom?No she will get too worried.Not my dad cause he will tell my mom.Elena??No she is working now....ugh if i call Jongin??"You knew that he would get worried and probably leave practice to come and find you."But on the other side if he's practising he won't be able to pick his phone right?I'll call him and if he picks up and say that he isn't practising I'll tell him.Yeah!"

You displayed his number and called him.

"He won't answer....''You thought as you waited for him to answer the call.

"Hey Mei!"He finally answered and a big smile was all over your face.

"Hey..."

"Is something wrong??''This person can realize what's going on with you even if he's far away.

"N-no!Ehm..are you practising?"

"No I'm not even at Sm cause I went to buy something?What do you want?"

"Oh I'm safe!"You were so relieved you felt like a mom who is gonna see her child again.

''Oh thank God!Actually I got...I got a little lost here."

"What?Where are you?"He sounded so worried through the phone.

"That's what I'm telling I don't know where am I.I got the underway like the last time we went together to Sm and now I'm  kind of lost."

"What??Why didn't you come with me when I left?"

"I wanted to...I actually wanted to tell you something."

"And you couldn't wait for tomorrow?Ugh you pabo!"

"I'm sorry..."He is right but your heart would explode if you waited till tomorrow to tell him.

"Don't apollogize.Just walk a little and find something,a building or anyway something and tell me so I can find where you are."

"Okay!"You walked a little not really finding anything!"...oh I found a mall!''A tall building suddenly appeared and you felt so happy!

"Okay I got this!There is only one mall in this area.Stay there I'm coming!And make sure to tell me what you want this time."

"Okay I wi-!"

"Mei!Mei answer me!!!MEIII!!"

.

.

.

.

Oh what happened??In the next chapter......^^

Thank you again for all your support and for actually baring with my bad English and writing!~T_T~I hope I'm getting better in every chapter and you enjoy this story even more~

Okay see you next time~^_^