Chapter 17:Debut!

Hello my dear readers~

I'm glad that this story has so many views and gets your love!Thank you so so much!

I'm back after the summer break of all my stories to write as much as I can!^^

Let's start hehe~

Two weeks passed since the day Jongin saved you and you became a couple.At school everyone was surprised at first because for them Jongin was that guy with the hoody who doesn't talk.Since the day you're together,Jongin is smiling a lot and the girls at your school started getting attracted on him.Well that's not really good but anyway.

"Mei are you ready??''Jongin asked.

''Coming!"Since you want your mother to be sure about your safety and don't make her worry you told your parents about Jongin and since he's such a nice guy they accepted him.He came at your home today since he wanted to go together with you at his debut stage.You wore a light casual dress and your converse since it's April and it's quite hot.

"Dresses suit you so much babe"

"Oh th-thank you!"He always does these compliments and calls you "babe" which makes you blush so much.

"Let's go."He said and held you hand.

"See you later omma~"You waved to your mom.

"Take care of her Jongin.And good luck!"

"I always do..And thank you so much."He really is.He always takes care of you.Even if he has to work and practise hard he always finds some time for you.

You walked outside and went straight for the building where he's gonna perform.After some time you were finally there.There are so many fangirls here.So many groups are performing today so it's a given.

"Meii!"Elena shouted.She also came today to watch her best friend's boyfriend perform.

"Hey Elena come here."She walked towards you.

"How are you dreamy couple?"She joked making you blush.

"Don't make my girl blush like that cause I wanna kiss her."

"Then kiss her Jongin."

"As you want."He said and kissed your forehead!

"Lips Jongin.Lips!"She frowned.

"Elena!"You pouted.

"Don't worry Elena.I will do that later."He assured.

"Jongin!"You blushed.

"I have to go now girls.Watch me okay?!"

"Of course Prince Kai."Elena said and you nodded.Jongin went to change and find the members.You with Elena found a place to stand between the fans and enjoyed watching every single group.It's the first time you're coming in a place like that with a show like that.Everything was just fine.Then the time for Exo came when you heard the MC talking about them.

"And now the new group which is already on top is gonna debut with the song "Mama"!"The Mc said and the lights went off!The music started.

"Careless, careless. Shoot anonymous, anonymous.

Heartless, mindless. No one. who care about me?''

"Mama'' started along with the fanchants!So many fans were here for Exo-k,for Kai,Sehun,Kyungsoo,Baekhyun,Chanyeol,Suho individually and all of them.The performance was perfect!Jongin danced with all his heart and all of them made the perfect group.The voices,the visuals,the dance,the passion.You could see all of them.

Finally everything ended well.The show came also to an end and Elena went home first.You went to find Jongin as he told you that he would wait for you in the back entrance.

"Mei,is that you?"You heard someone calling you from behind.

"Yes?Oh!"It's Taemin!He probably came to congratulate Jongin and Exo.

"I knew it was you.How are you??"He asked with a smile.

"I'm fine hehe.You??"

"Same.Are you waiting for Jongin?''

"Yeah..you too?''

"Probably...Jongin told me that you're together nowCongrats!"He smiled again.

"Th-thank you..."

"Take care of him.Even if he seems so strong he can be hurt too.I accept you as his girlfriend but be carefull haha."

"Haha I will!Thank you so much for telling me.And I wont dissapoint you sir."

"Okay then Mrs. Kim!''He joked.

"Doesn't this name suit her so much?''Jongin suddenly came.

"Jongin!"You ran towards him and hugged him."You did great!"You said and he kissed you head while hugging you with all his strength.

"You're so lovey dovey I will take you a photo!"Taemin said.

"Yahh hyung!No photos of Mei."Jongin pouted.How cute he is.

"Boring.Whatever I'm going to go!Jongin...well done.Keep the hard word."Taemin's face was so serious in the last words like a father was talking to his son about his future.

"Thanks hyung."Jongin said still having you in his hug and Taemin left.He looked in your eyes and got his face closser to yours.You knew he's going to kiss you and you blushed in the thought."Thank you for watching me today babe."You nodded and he got even closser almost touching your lips.

"HEY KAI!!"A girls voice stopped you!

Oh!Who's that,I wonder....in the next chapter~^^

I hope you liked it guys and thank you for all the support till now~

See you next time~^__^

**I added the video of their debut stage*