Chapter 5:I can trust him!

So many days to update but with what is happening with Kris at first I wasn't able to concentrate and write...sorry!!!

I'm not an Galaxy(I love calling exo fans Galaxies) so I can't really feel your pain but Be strong!!I love Exo,they are amazing and I want them as 12!!!I hope Jongin is okay....~T_T~T_T~Ugh anyway I know everything is going to be as it was before!Don't loose hope...!!!!∩__∩And always be Galaxies,it's his style!!!!

#webeliveinyouKris

#bestrongExo

"....please....please let me protect you!!"Those words,those words you couldn't get out of your mind.After what he said,you didn't know what to do.You couldnt concentrate,couldn't think.You just said a cold "Leave me alone!" and you left like that!You ran finally finding your way home but still couldn't think.Or better couldn't think anything else but those words.Those words he told you.Were they honest or just cheap words for forgiveness?You were confused but still something inside you told you quietly that it's fine if it's him.But still you weren't sure about anything.

@next morning-at school@

"Hey Mei are you alright?...You seem a little down today."Elena asked you all worried about your panda eyes.You weren't able to sleep at all yesterday so now you were a depressed panda.

"No no I'm fine.Just a little tired...don't worry."You told her trying to be as normal as possible.You continued your walk in the schoolyard as you started get lost in thoughts.

"Hey honey.Long time not see!"You heard that voice you wish you wouldn't.That guy.... that guy he...You didn't want to remember!You felt fear took all over your body as you turned around and faced him.

"What do you want?"You said while trying to keep calm and don't show any weakness!Your friend was with you so you wanted to be strong at least for her.

"What do I want?You know pretty well what I want!"He continued,his eyes full of anger!You felt weak for a moment but then someone appeared.

"Didn't I tell you to leave her alone?"This voice,this deep voice and this tall body you could now see clearly standing in front of you.Your fear went away,flying like a free bird.

"Uhh wh-?!"

"Don't uhh me.I think I told you clearly that I'm not scared of you!So don't ever get near her again."This fierce voice of Jongin was so beautiful for you.You couldn't forget what happened yesterday but he said he wanted to protect you and he was there now.He was protecting you.He wasn't lying then!You felt relieved,like you found the ground under you feet again.

"..whatever!!Next time you won't be here to save her so I'll let you go this time."He said and left.

"Really this guy.Are you alright Mei?"Jongin asked as he turned to look straight into your eyes which locked into his stare.

"Y-yes I am....thank you."You whispered so loud as he could barely hear you but he smiled.This smile....it calms your heart down.This smile which seemed different from the others from the first time you saw it in that store, the first time you followed him to say the same words you always say to him:Thank you!

You weren't afraid at all.It was first for you not to be like that in front of a man.He had protected you,he hadn't lied.Strange but you were fine even if he was standing right in front of you.

"You are the guy... Jongin right?"Elena disturbed your thoughts.

"Y-Yes.I'm sorry I wasn't able to come earlier and so I let that guy talk to you."He apologized sincerely.

"No it's okay!You don't have to apologize.You actually saved Mei for second time-."

"The fourth time...."You whispered stopping Elena from talking.

"What?"She asked surprised.

"It's the....it's the fourth time he saves me.And I'm really thankful for all those times."Jongin was looking at you all surprised,his eyes wide open because of what you said.And then he smiled sweetly."Thank...thank you Jongin. And what....about what you told me yesterday.....I'm okay with it."You didn't really know what you were saying but you weren't afraid.So you let the words come out of your mouth freely."It will be fine."You thought before saying all that and so you managed to tell him.After that he was quite serious but happy.You can see it in his dark eyes.Today he wasn't wearing a hood.You could see clearly his beautiful face.

"Thank you so much Mei.I'll always be here for you.Don't mind to call out my name anytime you want help."He said and smiled so happilnly.He was handsome and cute like that.You keep staring in his eyes till your friend disturbed you.

"What's going on with the two of you?Why haven't I been informed?"Elena complained jokingly.

"Ugh...there's nothing going on!Ugh I'll explain you later Elena now let's go.See you Jongin."You said and started walking but you saw Elena saying something to Jongin.He almost bowed and then smiled.

"What did you tell him??"You asked her when she finally caught up with you.

"Oh nothing special.Don't worry and now tell me what happened with the handsome prince."She told as she brought your head in her arms.

"What do you mean by handsome prince?D-do you like him?"The words came out so suddenly.

"Why do you care if I call him like that?Or are you the one who likes him Mei?"

"Ugh...No I don't like him!You know that I don't like any man."You tried to cover what you said before.

"But he's somewhat different.And he has saved you so many times as you said."

"Ugh anyway.Do you want to know what has happened with him?"

"Always changing the topic.Haha yes tell me."

You told her everything that has happened.From the first time you followed him to the store to the second time he saved you from that guy and from when he told you that he knew your past to the words "I want to protect you." that has been carved on your heart.

"I knew you like him!"

"What?No no I don't like him Elena!"You shouted as you heard her words.You knew that you were feeling different around him but that can't be love.

"When was the last time you liked someone Mei?"

"Ehh....."

"Right!You didn't have the chance to fall in love with someone because of what had happened then.But Mei you're talking about him in a different way than you're talking about other guys.I should have taken your face a video when you were describing him.Get it already Mei."

"What do you mean?And what was with my face when I was talking about him?"

"You don't want to admit it uh?Anyway,be careful with this feeling.It can make you happy but it can also hurt you."

"Wh-what are you saying?I already told y-!"

"Yes Yes I know.Let's go now."

Thats it guys!Haha someone is in love...

Sorry for all the mistakes and my bad English again!~T_T~

Be strong Galaxies!!Wu Yifan will always be here even if its not Kris!! If it's the best for him then we should be happy about his decision!I hope there will be some good news soon!And nothing is confirmed so don't loose hope!!Fighting!!

#webeliveinyouKris

#bestrongExo

#staystrongKris

#Krisishere