Chapter 14 sex tape

Start from the beginning

" you know shut up and leave my friends alone," I Said hanging up my phone as I turn around only when I did I ran into someone's chest.

I looked up at the person only to come face to face Jason

He smirks

"Should you be in class y/n?" Jason asked

"Yeah I was talking to my mom on the phone Mr. Loomis," I said.

"I wanted you to stay after class it's that all right?" Jason Asked.

"Yeah Sure" I replied.

we both walk-in class as I quickly took my seat.

"Okay everybody we are having a short class what happens but we still reeling from Riley's death but we do have learning to do," Mr. Loomis said then looking right at Noah.

"Noah I know you two were scene partners," Mr. Loomis said

"Uh yeah, I think I'm just gonna sit this one out of that's okay Mr. Loomis?" Noah Asked.

"I understand. That's fine but we will resume out scene work next week. Let's get back to Hawthorne" Mr. Loomis said started to write on the blackboard.

"The scarlet letter

"The scarlet letter. It's a classic tale of hypocrisy misogyny and female oppression" Mr. Loomis said

"Mr. Loomis seriously with all the cyberbullying and gifs and mayhem going down who cares?" Jake  Said

Suddenly cell phone chime

I slowly look at my phone to see Emma and will kissing while seeing words saying Emma & will Fastest gun in Woodsboro.

"See the birth of Hester Prynne's illegitimate child led to her being essentially outed and cyberbullied Puritan style," Mr

"See the birth of Hester Prynne's illegitimate child led to her being essentially outed and cyberbullied Puritan style," Mr. Loomis said.

"It just takes nine months instead of nine seconds" Kieran Said.

"Exactly Kieran," Mr. Loomis said.

Then I heard one of student told will Saying
"Or uh three minutes right".

Suddenly we all heard a bang on the table

We look right at will

"Shut the hell up!" Will said getting ready to kick his ass but Emma stops him.

"Will stop it's enough!" Emma Said getting off her seat as well.

"Will back off sit down!" Mr. Loomis said glaring at will.

Will glared back at Mr.Loomis as he took a seat

"Emma are you okay?" Mr. Loomis Asked

"No I'm not okay I know that our thoughts are all with the friends that we've lost. And so I just wanted to remind everyone that there's a candlelight vigil downtown tonight at 7:00. And I hope that all of you will make it" Emma replied.

As the bell ring and all the students started leaving class.

Leaving Mr. Loomis & I alone in the classroom together.

I got a little nervous seeing him lock the door behind them.

I look down at my shoes as I couldn't even look right at him.

But Suddenly he grabs my hand and pulls me towards him.

I look up at him smirking.

Suddenly he kisses me and I kiss him back as I could tell smirking in between kiss.

Then He pushes me against the wall forcefully and leans down to my shoulders and started kissing my neck.

I froze blushing

Feeling his tongue across my skin and moves back to my lips.

Then we pulled away slowly.

"We can continue this later on our date if you want?" Jason asked

I nod

"I'm sure your friends are waiting for you," Jason said.

"Yeah maybe you're right," I Said giving him a quick kiss on the cheek and ran out the classroom to find Noah Audrey.

Time skip

Y/n pov

As everyone was here acting like there friends with the killer victim. It's really made me sick seeing them.

I look over at Audrey talking to Emma about something but she slowly walked away from her.

I about to follow Audrey but I got stop by familiar voice said "hey!"

I look at Piper

"Hey" I replied

"How is holding it together?" Piper asked.

"I'm trying we all are" I Replied

"So y/n about Audrey?" Piper asked.

"What about her?" I asked

"She really liked Rachel huh" Piper replied

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure the feeling was mutual why are you asking?" I asked.

She looks at me.