Chapter 2 piss of mom

Y/n pov

I look up to see my teacher starting right at me

"You okay I'm sorry I didn't see where I was going?" Mr. Loomis Asked.

"No was my fault,"  I said. moving away from him he looks so familiar but where?

"Sorry to ask but I know all of my students but I don't know what's your?"  Mr. Loomis Asked.

"Oh, my name y/n Prescott," I Said His eyes went wide What I said.

"Wait you're related to Sidney Prescott?" Mr. Loomis Asked.

"Yeah I'm but sorry to ask you but why do you look so familiar do we know each other or something" I replied.

He about to tell me but someone pulled me away from him I look at the person to see my mom with a piss off look.

"Billy Loomis how the fuck is you still alive!" my mom shouted at him.

That's right now I remember Why he looks so familiar he got to be related to Billy Loomis who killed my grandma because his dad had an affair with grandma and killed her out of anger.

"Mrs. Prescott you got the wrong person I'm not like my twin brother I'm Jason Loomis" Mr.Loomis Said. getting closer to us but my mom moves back from him by grabbing me as well.

"I don't care who you're sick fuck get away from me and my daughter and I won't do the same thing I did to your brother" mom said grabbing my arms taking me outside where the car is we got inside the car as she starts driving off to auntie Gale and uncle Dewey live.

Time Skip

Y/n pov

We got out of the car and start walking toward auntie Gale and uncle Dewey door mom knock on the door waiting for an answer when the door open for us to see uncle Dewey and auntie Gale standing there.

"The Three of us need to talk now!" Mom said

"Okay hello to you to Sid," uncle Dewey said.

"Sweetie Noah and Audrey upstair playing video games waiting for you" auntie Gale Said

"Okay thanks, auntie Gale," I Said walking upstair leaving the grown-up to talk alone.

Sidney pov

"So what's the urgent about?" Gale Asked

"We are here to talk about my ex-boyfriend," I said

"Okay, who's this ex-boyfriend are you talking about?" Dewey Asked.

"The One who name Billy Loomis," I Said.

"Sid he's dead,"  Dewey Said

"Yeah I know but no one knows he had a twin brother," I said

"Wait What!" They both said

"Yeah I saw him today I was picking up y/n from school they were talking to each other," I said.

"What should we do?" gale asked.

"I can check some stuff out about him what's his name?"  Dewey Replied.

"Jason Loomis" I replied

"You guys think billy twin killed Nina Patterson," Gale said.

"Maybe but once I find out he's the one doing this I'm going to kill him myself," I said.

"The group of mystery are back together again," Gale said.

"Together again" I mumble to myself.

"Let's continue about this later I have to make dinner for us Sidney you want to help me in the kitchen," Gale said.

"Yeah sure," I said walking to the kitchen with her helping her with the dinner.

Back to you

Y/n pov

"Wow I heard your mom yelled at the new teacher," Audrey said

"Yeah she has right to yelled at him as her ex-dead boyfriend doesn't know billy have a twin brother," I said.

"What the hell wrong with me how did I notice he's billy brother," Noah said stopping the video game to look at me.

"Did he did anything to you?" Audrey Asked

"No, we just talk" I replied

Noah about to say something but Auntie gale cut him off "dinner is ready!"

"I love taco dinner," Noah Said getting up leaving us we quickly follow right behind him seeing them sitting down waiting for us.

We sat down and start eating dinner as everyone talking about their day was going. Then dinner was over we said our goodbye and start heading home.

We got out the car and walk inside the house. I said my goodnight to my mom and walk upstairs to my room and start getting ready for bed I got in my bed and went to sleep.

The next morning

Y/n pov

"Y/n you are going to late for school!" Mom yelled

"Shit!" I said quickly getting up and did my morning routine and quickly ran downstairs to see mom done making breakfast. I sat down to start eating my breakfast with my mom once we finish eating.

We start heading to my school I got out and ran inside the school to stop by a teacher I turn around to see Jason Loomis.

"You're late for class," Mr. Loomis Said Smirking at me.

"I know see you later teach," I said running inside my first class.

Time Skip

Y/n pov

Once Mr. Branson class was over.

Noah and I arrived at the class to see Mr. Loomis wasn't there so we took our seats and waiting for the teacher When it was ten minutes after the bell ring telling us class is starting as everyone walks in taking their seat still waiting for the teacher when Mr. Loomis finally arrived to see us.

"Good morning everyone" Mr. Loomis Said

"Good morning"  we replied

"sorry I was late I was talking to Mr. Branson about a student in his class," Mr. Loomis Said staring at me.

I blush and quickly look away from him

"We understand Mr. Loomis," a student said

I rolled my eyes

"Okay, I'm going to teach everyone to learn about writing skills you'll also work Small group to work with essay and study hard to work with each other if you don't you fail my class," Mr. Loomis Said being serious about it.

"So let's start," Mr. Loomis said smirking at everyone.