Chapter 13 The problem

Y/n Pov 

We all started panting and quickly ran out of there

As we see the exit

"Back exit!" Audrey said

"Go!" Emma shouted

"It blocks this way guys!" I Said

As we about to go but got stopped by a flashlight pointing at us.

We all scream to see uncle Dewey.

"You Four with me now!" uncle Dewey shouted at us.

We didn't say anything and followed him out of the
abandoned Hospital and start headed to the police station.

Time skip

Y/n POV

Walk in uncle Dewey office and sat down as our parents Disappointed in us.

"What were you thinking guys?" mom asked.

"Yeah, what were you thinking every piece of evidence in that hospital is potentially inadmissible because of you!" Uncle Dewey Said pointing at us.

"Uncle Dewey, how did you know we were there?" I asked

"Anonymous tip" uncle Dewey replied.

We look at each other

"Someone saw you guys breaking in. We swept that place a week ago looking for Tyler there was nothing so why were you there?" Uncle Dewey Asked

We didn't say anything but Emma opening her goddamn mouth.

"A package came to the house and Audrey and I didn't want to say anything about a yearbook of you guys. he cut out people's faces he wrote things" Emma Said.

"Oh my god, guys," mom said

"why didn't you come straight here?" Uncle Dewey Asked.

"Because Uncle Dewey the last time I came here I'd didn't really end that well" I replied. 

"Hey y/n that's not fair" mom said

"Mom none of this is fair" I Said rolled my eyes

"Y/n Prescott don't you dare rolled your eyes at me why didn't you tell me about this?" Mom said.

"We are trying to stop more people from dying. So like I said mom I don't know anything about Tyler but I believe in Emma and I don't think he didn't murder anyone" I replied.

"But you believe us now right?" Audrey asked

"Well considering his head is in that hospital and his body is in the car yeah" uncle Dewey replied.

"Glad we cleared that up" Noah Said getting up but uncle Dewey stop him.

"Sit down, Noah. Don't move. I'm gonna need your camera Audrey" uncle Dewey Said.

Audrey gives it to him.

"Now all of you get out of here go home. Do me a favour any further contact you call me immediately" uncle Dewey Said.

"Let's go guys" mom Said as we got up from our seat

"Get out of here Noah we will discuss this later tonight" uncle Dewey Said

"Yes, dad" Noah Said.

we left the station as my mom drop off Noah Audrey and then us.

Time skip Morning

Audrey pov

I passed the SD card to Noah. He took it from me.

"Withholding from the police naughty naughty" Noah said.