Chapter 3 the party

Y/n pov

When the Bell  ring class was finally over Mr. Loomis can't stop looking at me. I was nervous about it but Noah notice in class. Noah and I were trying to make a quick escape but Mr. Loomis wasn't going to let me go that easily.

"Y/n. Can I see you for a moment" Mr. Loomis Said glaring at me?

"Y/n," Noah said.

I look right at Noah.

"I will be fine Noah I meet you guys at the cafeteria," I said. Noah nodded at me and walked off Closing the door behind him.

"What can I do for you, Mr. Loomis?" I asked.

"nothing really," Mr. Loomis said looking at the door and walk toward it by locking it.

"m-Mr. Loomis wh- what are you doing" I stuttered scared for my life.

He didn't say anything and Walk closer to me
suddenly he had me pinned to the wall
I blush at his acting.

"Sorry about what I'm going to do to you" Mr. Loomis Said. looking down at me and pressed his lips against mine not taking his lips off of mine.
I tried to push him off of me but he won't budge he pulled away with a smile plastered on his face.

I blush and look away from him.

He got closer to me and whispered in my ear "we can stay and have some fun or we can continue this later as everyone leaves the school so we could be alone" Mr. Loomis Said.

waiting for my answer but I kicked him in the nuts and made a run for the door and quickly open and start running to the cafeteria.

I walk in the cafeteria everyone eyes on me but I ignore them and find my friends and when I see them talking to each other. I walk in front of them.

"Y/n you all right?" Noah Asked

"Yeah I'm fine just looking for you guys," I Said Lying to them sitting down with them.

"So Y/n what should we do for our essay?" Noah said

I about to say something but I got cut off by Emma
"Hey, guys" heading toward our table.

"Hi. Emma?" Audrey said

"Uh, do you guys want to come to a party tonight Brooke's having a sendoff for Nina with booze an Irish wake kind of thing?" Emma Asked.

"Sign me up!" Noah said

"How about you y/n?" Emma Asked

"I think about it" I replied.

"And you Audrey?" Emma Asked.

"Sorry I'm kind of grounded there was this video that went around it's okay. You saw it. Everyone saw it. I know" Audrey replied.

"Well it starts at 9:00 out at wren lake I mean if you guys still want to come but no pressure maybe I'll see you guys there," Emma said walking back to her friends.

"Wow that's weird," I said

"Yeah" Audrey mumble to herself.

"Any who what did auntie gale give you for lunch," I said looking at Noah.

"Your favourite" Noah said passing it to me I took it and start eating it as Noah and Audrey do the same with their lunch once we were done eating our lunch. Then we heard the bell ring and we start heading to our next class.

Time skip

Y/n pov

Once class was over I start heading home getting ready for the party I quickly put on my outfit for the party.

I ran downstairs and about to go to the kitchen but I stop hearing knocking on the door I walk toward the door and check the peephole to see no one there

I slowly open the door to see a package on the floor. I grab it and walk back inside Closing the door behind me.

"What's that y/n?" mom asked.

"It says it's for you mom," I Said passing it to her she took it and stare at the letter on it but when car horn.

"Oh, mom I gotta go. Noah and Audrey are here. Love you mom" I Said.

"Be safe?" mom said

"I will," I Said Closing the door behind and got in Noah car as Noah starts driving off to the party.

Sidney pov

I walk back in the kitchen and put the package on the counter and grab the letter and open to see

dear Sidney, you can't think I will leave her alone you think wrong we're going to have a lot of fun love Ghostface.

I put the letter down and start open the box seeing blood inside with a Ghostface mask and heart inside.

I quickly call Dewey gale, and Maggie Emma mother telling them to come here asap so they did.

Y/n pov

We got out of the car to see everyone at Brooke party hearing a lot of Indistinct chatter as we walk in Brooke house.

we look around when I see Emma talking with Brooke. but Brooke notices and walk this way.

"Hi, Audrey. How are you?" Brooke Asked

"Good thanks. Um you know y/n and Noah" Audrey replied.

"I have a little place just like this in the Hamptons," Noah said.

Brooke giggling "okay there's food and drinks over there and suits in the cabana if you want to swim" Brooke Said.

"But suits are completely optional," Jake Said looking at me and Audrey.

I rolled my eyes. As Audrey walk pass them seeing all eyes on her.

"I'm the one who kissed a girl," Audrey said walking away with a bottle of tequila.

"Uh you know the star of the viral video hey look she's kissing a girl right?" Noah said chucking.

"Noah stop you are not helping," I Said grab his hand taking him outside with me but I see Audrey wanted to be alone so we walk back to the porch as Noah trying to find a drink when we heard "hey!"

We turn around to see Riley

"Uh, what can I get ya?" Noah Asked.

"Just sparkling water" Riley replied

"Okay," Noah said passing it to her

"Was your picture in the paper last week?" Riley Asked

"Uh yes. Yeah, my mom did that clearly without asking I'm on the shortlist for an internship with Elon Musk" Noah said.

"I love perfume!" Riley Said

"Um," Noah said

"Noah I'm just kidding SpaceX right You really think he's going to Mars?" Riley Said.

Noah look at me

"Okay then I am going to look for Audrey,"  I Said walking away so they can talk alone.

Then suddenly someone grabs me.