Chapter 7 scared

Sorry, my reader, I forgot to pay my Netflix account but I'm back on writing this chapter for you guys I hope you guys are not mad at me but I hope you guys understand I'm trying to write everything so here's the new chapter.

Y/n pov

Emma and I saw Audrey crying?

"Audrey is everything okay?" Emma Asked put her hands on Audrey's shoulder but she quickly removed her hand away from her.

"What wrong Audrey tell us?" I said.

She looks at us

"I called Rachael to check on her. Her mom answered her phone they found her hanging from her ceiling fan she's dead because of you Emma" Audrey said walking away from us.

I about to follow Audrey but I heard sobbing

I look at Emma seeing her crying but now I have one friend lost her girlfriend by suicide and other unused to be our friends who are crying right now but I have to pick which one needs me more.

I look at Audrey and follow her to the office.

We sat down and look at her

"I'm sorry about Rachael you been happy with her in your life," I Said

"Yeah I really was I just about bring her to meet you guys," Audrey said about to cry and again I comfort her.

I about to say something to Audrey but I got cut off by Noah "Hey you guys you forgot your school bags" passed it to us.

"Thanks, Noah," I Said grab them and gave her school bag.

She took it from me.

"So Audrey you going home?" Noah Asked

"Uh my Dad's coming to pick me up I am officially distraught," Audrey said.

"Right um, I'm sorry about Rachael" Noah Said.

"Yeah well, guys, our relationship wasn't even legal under the bylaws of Woodsboro municipal code so" Audrey Said.

"Gay rights joke," Noah Said as he snickers.

She didn't say anything so Noah and I hugged her.

Emma pov

"My friend Caden goes to St.Mary's apparently, Rachael was just a train wreck looking for a station" Brooke Said as we stop at her locker.

"Brook, she just killed herself. And it's because of me" I Said.

They look at me

"You can't blame yourself for that video. We were all there that day" Riley Said.

"Yeah, but I was the one in the parking lot with Nina I let it happen," I Said.

See them not saying anything so I sigh "I'm sorry I just need a minute" I Said walking away from them and headed to the washroom.

As I start crying then I heard a voice in the washroom

"It's so tragic whoever posted that video has even more blood on their hands now sounds like we got a new Nina".