Chapter 25 game's still on

Y/n POV

I rolled my eyes and walk out the door to
hear "y/n!"

"I'm here" I yelled

the footsteps headed toward me to see it was Emma "I been calling you but were no answer?"

"Yeah that asshole knocking me out," I said lying to her.

"Let's get out of here we call the police," Emma said as we heard a siren wailing.

"Y/n Emma are you in here?" Uncle Dewey asks.

Emma grab my hands taking me to uncle Dewey

"We're here the killer is still here he's somewhere back there," Emma said.

"Okay you too get out of here we'll find him"

"No, I'm not leaving if you tell me Sheriff Dewey is will is okay?" Emma said.

"Yeah he's fine he is outside with the other now just go!"

We nod and walked out of the building to see the other there waiting for us.

"Guys, we're here" I yelled waved at them.

They ran towards us pulling us in a group hug

"Thank god you two okay I really just he kill you both" Brooke said as we pulling away from the hug.

"Yeah, we all fine now," I said.

They all nodded agreement with me

"Cue tearful reunion montage," Noah said Smiling at us.

"Yeah" I mumble to myself as we all noticed all police officers ran out coughing

Audrey, Noah and I ran towards uncle Dewey.

"Dad, what happens?" Noah asks as we pulling him away from the building.

"Audrey get a water bottle for him," I said

She nods and ran to get a water bottle and came back with it.

I took it and quickly opened it for him and helped him to take a sip of the water.

"Uncle Dewey, what really happens in there?" I asked

He Pulling away from the water bottle and looked at us "Ghostface just but a trap for us in the room we were in by blowing up everything we needed in there".

"Shit dad she going to be piss if mom sees you, you promise her you to be careful on the job," Noah said.

"Yeah, I know son" Uncle Dewey said Seeing the building on fire.

"Y/n!"

"Y/n!"

I looked over to see mom, auntie Gale and Damon headed this way.

"Speaking of your mother".