"Wait what?" He asked getting up.

Jimin stepped back a little scared. Jin wasn't much taller, but he was much bigger. A single punch and he would be down on the floor for sure.

"I..uh..."

"What did you say?" He asked leaning towards him.

"Well, I-I don't know what I'm-I'm saying-"

"I'm going to ask you one more time, what did you say?"

Jimin blinked several times and swallowed the knot on his throat. "I...I said that...you don't have to...to worry about f-feeling f-for H-Hoseok."

Jin grabbed him the shirt and pulled him closer. Jimin dropped his book afraid of what was coming.

"You don't know shit."

"I'm-I'm sorry. I just wanted to-to make you feel better."

"What makes you think I have a feelings for him, huh?"

"I-I just observe."

"Yeah? Go observe somewhere else. I've been cool with you, but that doesn't mean I won't beat your ass up. Now fuck off."

He let go of him and walked by shoving him with his shoulder. Jimin was finally able to breathe and he picked up his book.

He glanced at Jin who was disappearing in the distance. He saw him pull out a cigarette and place it in between his lips.

Then he wondered if he smoked like Yoongi because he felt alone too.

•••

"Did you finish the paper?" Jungkook snickered.

"Yeah, I did. I bullshitted the whole thing. Like fuck, are we in kindergarten? I wouldn't have done that shit if the teacher actually did her job." Yoongi said annoyed.

"Yeah, I was actually surprised whenever he stood up for Jimin." Hoseok added.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "It's no big deal."

"Why're you're defending him now?" Namjoon asked.

He shrugged in response, "Some people are going through a really tough time."

Jin kept quiet and suddenly threw his unlit cigarette on the ground. "Jin." Hoseok said. He looked up paranoid.

"What?"

"You hadn't said anything. Is it because I won the tickle fight?" He smirked approaching him.

Jin shifted away and shook his head no. "Why're you're running away from me?" He asked only leaning closer.

"I'm not in the mood." He responded moving closer towards Jungkook.

Hoseok rolled his eyes and sighed, "Fine. I guess I'll get going. My mom said she was fixing some dinner thing tonight. Bye guys."

They all said bye except Jin who kept quiet. Hoseok walked a few steps, but then turned around and stared in Jin's eyes.

"Bye Jinnie. Hope you're in a better mood Monday." He teased with a bright grin.

Jin felt his insides flutter and his heart race. He could feel the sweat building up under his arms.

Hoseok then turned back around and kept walking. Jin looked at him the whole time unable to look away.

"There's Taehyung," Jungkook mumbled waving in the air.

Taehyung happened to be walking with Jimin. Yoongi and Jin both turned their attention to him.