oh no... i think im catching feelings

Start from the beginning

his hand was protectively on my thigh as he drove, which was typical for us but it made me feel weird that his parents were with us.

"so adelaide, we know you do youtube and modeling but what else do you do?" ethans mom, tess, asked me.

"i'm a music major at usc and i'm minoring in song writing." i said as i turned back to face her.

"oh that's lovely! that's a very nice school. are you liking it so far?" she asked me.

"i am... it's very stressful with the traveling i have to do for work but i'm managing." i said smiling.

"is this your second year then?" e's dad, jeff, asked me

"it is. my minor is almost complete and then i'll have one more semester of my major, next year, before i graduate." i said back to him.

"that's great! what instruments can you play." tess asked me

"my main instruments are piano and guitar. i can play violin and pretty much any woodwind instrument as well. i sing a lot too." i said with a smile.

"if i bluetooth my phone to ad's car, i can play one of her songs for you guys." ethan said, making me glare at him. he just laughed at me.

"yes! i'd love to here it." tess said and soon enough, knocking on your heart was playing through my car speakers.

"wow adelaide your voice is so pretty. you're very blessed." tess said. i thanked her and smiled to ethan as this was going very well.

jeff also complimented my singing before we started talking about my family.

"so adelaide, what's your family like?" tess asked.

"well my parents are divorced. i have a sister named elena and a brother named ethan." i said which made them laugh. "my sister, elena, is actually pregnant right now."

"oh that's so exciting! what's the gender?" she asked

"it's a girl. i'm very excited." i said laughing "my mom remarried and i have a stepsister, josette and a stepbrother, jack. and then my dad also remarried and i have two more step- siblings, bre and alex. i have a half sister as well, elliana." i finished with my little family tree.

"where did you grow up?" jeff asked me

"uh i grew up between new york, maryland, pennsylvania and LA." i said laughing

"oh wow. where were you born?" tess asked.

"i was born in maryland when my family was at our house on the lake. so i grew up in pennsylvania for a few years and then when my parents separated, i lived with my dad in PA, my mom is NY and my grandparents in LA."

"that's quite an interesting situation." tess laughed with me.

we talked about my parents a little longer until we got to the fancy italian restaurant.

dinner went fine and we had plans to join his family for a game of golf later in the week. tess and i were getting along great and having a good time. his parents were shockingly calm every time ethan would make a slightly dirty joke or when he had his hands on me.

it was kinda nice that they weren't judgey about it.

when we got back to their house, we all said our goodbyes.

"ethan, are you coming back home after you drop adelaide off?" his mom asked.

"nah, i think i'm gonna stay at addi's house. i'll see you guys at golf on thursday though." he said to them, which i was fine with.