"Thank you, for being there, always" he said. I turned around, facing him.

"Thank you too, that you were there with me.. I mean, in the hospital.." I said. He nodded and closed his eyes.

I didn't know what time it was. The only thing I knew was that it was pretty late. Aneel was sleeping and I was just watching him. I didn't sleep or anything, I just watched him. He was beautiful, too beautiful..

"Today.. Today when you were there with me, I realized that you will be there with me no matter what. Thank you.. I.. When I sang that song, I realized that I.. that I love you. I don't know how it feels or what it is but something inside me screams that I love you. I love you. I love you. And I believe it. I believe that I love you. Because my heart beats faster when you are around. Because I get always happy when I see you. Beause I am always hurt too when you are hurt. But when I saw you with her, I realized that its just one-sided. I know that you can't forget her. I don't even want to think about what can happen when you start to forgive her. Forgive her for lying that she was alive all this time. I really want you to believe in Allah again. To have faith in Allah. I don't know about you but I really thank Allah everyday for giving me you. It may sound stupid because we never got along before and we were forced into this. But I.. I felt what home was like. Home, here, with you. I love you.." I said, wiping the single tear from my cheek and placing my head in the crook of his neck. His grip tightened and I closed my eyes.

I heard voices beside me so I opened my eyes slowly. I groaned when the sunlight hit my eyes and I closed them again.

"Hamza, if you ever call me again in the morning I will cut you in pieces" I heard Aneel snap. I smiled and turned towards him, putting my arm around his waist.

"Hamza, go away. Go spend some time with your wife, she is going to think that you cheat on her with me" he said and I laughed. I heard him ending the call and placing his arm around my arm which was around his waist. I placed my head on his chest and he played with my hair.

"At what time do you need to be in the office?" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Good morning to you too. In the afternoon" I said. He didn't say anything else and we layed like that for another hour. When I got tired of laying there I sat up and brushed my hair with my fingers. When I looked at Aneel, everything from yesterday came back. I felt my face burning and I avoided his gaze.

"I am going to take a shower. Just.. just be nice to her" he said and I nodded. I stood up and made my way to the kitchen and saw that Maryam was there, preparing breakfast.

"I am sorry, I thought I should at least make breakfast" she said and I smiled. I didn't know if she meant it or was just acting nice.

"What are you making?" I asked and saw her breaking eggs.

"Oh just an omlet, I know that Aneel loves them for breakfast" she said and I started to laugh. Then I shook my head.

"He actually hates eggs. He only likes coffee for breakfast. But its okay, I like it" I quickly said the last part when I saw her face fall. She smiled at me and was busy with the omelet when I was making coffee.

"How.. how long have you been married?" she asked. When I looked at her, I saw that she had it difficult.

"Almost a year, I guess" I said and she nodded. After that none of us talked and we went over to the dining table to have breakfast. Aneel was still showering, he always took his lovely time to shower for an hour, so we started eating.

"It's really delicious" I said and she smiled. I don't know, I wanted to act nice to her. And I meant it.

We started putting everything in the kitchen when Aneel came out of our room. He was already dressed and was busy putting on his watch. When I looked closely, I saw that it was the watch I got him.

"Sahra, get ready" I heard him say so I made my way to the room. I put on clothes and my scarf and made my way back. I saw Maryam putting on her jacket.

"Are you going?" I asked her. She looked at me and nodded. She didn't say anything else and went out of the house. I turned to Aneel.

"Did you say anything to her?" I asked him. He just rolled his eyes.

We were outside the building and I was waiting for Aneel to lock the car. He made his way over to me and grabbed my hand. My eyes widened but I smirked a bit. He leaned towards my ear.

"You look beautiful, I mean, with the hijab" he said and before I could say anything he dragged me into the building. People were looking weirdly at us. I guess they weren't expecting that the wife of Aneel would be so ugly. When we went to my office, I saw that the furniture I wanted was there. I smiled and made my way over to them. I already had a plan in my head where to put what. When I saw the paint, I got more excited and started to giggle like a little kid. Aneel rolled his eyes and told me that he was going to say hi to his dad. I thought about to go to Masara and thank her, so I made my way to the reception. There was another girl behind it and she looked at me angrily.

"Is Masara here today?" I asked her. She rolled his eyes.

"We don't do visitors. This is a luxe company, so please visit the workers outside" she said and I smirked. Like, really?..

~~~~~
Final Editing Done (04-11-2016)

comment, comment, comment cause I love them!