"I have to go sign some papers and make a few phone calls, so I'm going to head down stairs." He leans down giving me a short peck. "Love you." He finishes heading out of the kitchen.

"Love you too." I shout so he can hear me.

"What are you up to today?" I lean against the counter facing Fletcher. I take a bite of my sandwich waiting for him to finish drying his plate.

"Ryder wanted me to come and join training today, so I'm going for the afternoon class." He checks the clock.

"Would you care if I tagged along?" I don't want to intrude on their time together, but I know there will be a lot of warriors there as well so I won't be third wheeling.

"No, I would like you to come with. Maybe we can show those amateurs how it's done." He crosses his arms accentuating his muscles. It's easy to forget that he was head warrior for Dark Mountains only a week ago. I quickly wash my dishes so we can head down there faster.

"I'm going to go change and then we can head out." He nods and I rush down the hallway to Aidan and I's room. I pick out a black athletic tank top and black legging with a blue stripe down the sides. I throw my hair up into a pony tail grabbing a light jacket since it's drizzling out, and make to the front door to see Fletcher waiting for me. We head out making our way down the stairs.

"I'm headed to the training grounds with Fletcher." Ever since the Annabella incident I like to mind link Aidan my location so if something were to happen again he know where I am.

"Once I'm finished I'll come join you."

"I can't wait." Fletcher and I talk about the party last night as we make our way down the trail. He mentions how friendly our pack is compared to Dark Mountains.

"Sleeping beauty has finally woken up." Emeric cheers when he sees us. I roll my eyes at his enthusiasm on such a gloomy day. Right now it's only drizzling, but by the looks of the clouds it won't be stopping anytime soon.

"That would require her to be a beauty." I gasp punching Fletchers arm. He responds by getting into defensive mode ready for an attack.

"That's enough you two, save it for the ring." Ryder steps in between us ending our playful fight. Emeric looks disappointed that he won't get a show while Ryder walks up to Fletcher and kisses him then pulls him into a hug. I snag Emeric's arm dragging him away to give them their privacy.

"So will I be an uncle soon?" It takes me a minute to understand where Emeric is going with this.

"Emeric!" I scold him for being so direct. He chuckles putting his hands up as if he's innocent.

"What? It's a fair question. I mean...." he moves the collar of my jacket to get a good look at my mark, so I swat his hands away.

"Well it won't be anytime soon." He huffs out frustrated.

"Just so you know I will happily babysit." He attempts to lighten the mood. It's not that I never want kids it's just the idea of it scares the shit out of me.

"Please we would have to have someone come babysit you as well." I snort at his offer. He pouts pretending to be offended while I help him set up as warriors start to show up. It's so wet and rainy out, so it's going to get messy later when everyone starts sparring.

"Attention!" Ryder's voice bellows throughout the field so everybody can hear him. "Our usual warm up path has started to flood and is too muddy to run on safely, so we will be jogging along a route on the common paths." I hear a few groans from some people because we still have to run even though the weather sucks.