The Angry Bird

Congratulations the story ranks Number 16 @ #royals

People say everything happens for a reason. So, next time when I punch you in your face... Remember I have a reason.

Akira's pov

Did A Tornado Hit me!

I can't believe What just happened!
How I was about to be raped....how I became the subject of those hateful allegations!
How my life turned upside down when HE, abruptly filled my Partition with Vermillion against my consent.
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw my Head filled with Sindoor!

How, I couldn't gather the courage to oppose him!
How I agreed to become his bride without any protests!
Well I kind of did, but he again gave me a shock with his dominating commands!
I am still in a daze, how he had so much power over me!
How He convinced my parents...against my will!

And here I am sitting helpless on a bed filled with flower garland....waiting for my stubborn, strong and hot headed Husband!

Yes I am married!

Married to Mr. Rathore!

You all must be wondering that how I agreed to this marriage.
Let me take you on to a tour of last 24 hours.

I was devastated to hear those oldies gossiping over my state.
They threw such hateful words at me....and I was stoned at my place. I could not get over the tragedy that happened in that room.
How that Bastard tried to molest me...how he tried to rape me....!
I was literally preparing to end my life after this incidence when Mr. Rathore came and rescued me saving me from being his prey.

He punched and dragged that Sumedh and after sometime I descended the stairs. All the people present their were giving looks....but I was too numb to react.

But what brought me back to my surroundings when I heard him say -

You all think that nobody will marry her...she is not worth it...but guess what, I am going to marry her....i am going to give her to all the happiness of this world.
And for the last time, She is not some cheap sult to sleep around...And dare you bad mouth about my wife and my kids!
I don't care what happened in there but I know that she is innocent.
And I don't care what you all think of her...but for me, she is a pure soul!

There were a lot of gasps!

He took steps towards the mandir and picked up the Vermillion box and moved towards me....he never left my eyes....i was crying badly...but the moment my mind registered his advances....i started to step back...but that didn't stop him...he had kind of made up my mind.
Stubborn!
Standing A few inches away from me, he opened the box and took a pinch of Vermillion in his fingers....i began to shake my head in negation...my tear filled eyes were painfully pleading him to stop but like a pre-programmed robot...before i could react...he filled my maang(partition) with sindoor.

She closed her eyes as if hundred of needles pricked me!

Everything froze in that very second...i stood there wide eyed...numb...very slowly i touched my partition and saw the Vermillion that now adorned my hair.

Wha...what have yo...you done!?! Thi....This can't be true! - i whispered

With tear filled eyes, he cupped my face and said -
Walk with me Akira, I promise I will be by your side till my last breath!

I quickly pushed him away! His words pained my heart.

Tayi maa sa came and shrugged his shoulders and yelled - What is all this Vikram? How could you be this reckless?
Do you even realise what you did?