"oh, what for?"

"well, um, hear me out first. i swear i didn't want to do this but i was actually high and i know it embarrassed you but-"

i froze.

"fuck no! i'm not doing this right now"

"like i said, i was high and i didn't know what i was doing. i'm really sorry, i thought it was funny but it was a huge dick move and-"

"okay cool, great apology"

"come on mars, surely you can forgive me because if you don't i would never forgive myself"

"i really gotta get going"

i turn around and fast walk.

"mars, please"

i turn around and face him once again.

"i said-"

"i think you should leave"

i turn back around and see jaden, who towered over both kev and i. his face was so stern and you could see the anger in his eyes.

"what?"

"she said she didn't wanna talk so she's not gonna talk. leave"

kevin scoffs and walks away.

"i can handle things myself you know"

"i know, that's what i like about you"

"then why did you come here?"

"i want to take you home"

"why?"

"if i don't elmo would kill me because you clearly don't want to go with him"

"so that's the only reason you came here, for elmo?"

"you know that it's not"

"well, i don't care. i'm walking"

"i don't want you to walk"

"fine"

i scan the car park and see kevin get into his car.

i could either go with jaden and use this time to get my relationship back.

or i could go with kevin so i could not only be chill with him but it would annoy jaden too. win win if you ask me.

"bye jaden"

"mars, where are you going?" jaden sighs as i turn and run away.

"kevin, wait!"

he rolls down his window.

"i need a ride home"

"well, hop in"

i throw my bag in the backseat and get into front.

"so kevin, i think i forgive you"

now that i think of it, i kind of did because if it wasn't for him, jaden and i wouldn't be in love. dang that's weird to think.

in love.

i'm in love with jaden.

"you do?"

"yeah"

"my bad for just then as well, i got high last night and made a pledge to not have stupid beef with anyone and you were the last person on my list, although you didn't know about me being the one that spilt soda all over you"

"that sounds nice"

"what does?"

"not having beef with anyone. turn right here"