Drabble-10 Midnight Craving

Arnav woke up in the middle of the night, the other side of his bed was empty. Arnav frowned scrunching his eyes to get adjusted to the low lighting of their room and felt for his mobile phone on the bedside table. He clicked it open, the sudden bright light emitting blinding him for a good few seconds. 

1:30.

Arnav got out of bed, and walked towards the poolside, looking for his wife. He returned empty-handed when he found the French Doors of the poolside closed and locked securely.

He glanced in the direction of the washroom, but gave up on the idea of checking inside and made his way out of the room instead. The hallway leading to the staircase was moderately lit to avoid any midnight mishaps. Arnav descended the stairs, and saw the lights of the kitchen switched on. 

A smile formed on his lips as he walked into the direction of the kitchen. He stopped at the entrance of the kitchen, leaning against one of the walls as he watched Khushi gobbling up a bowl-full of 'Vanilla Ice-Cream' sitting on an empty slab in the enormous kitchen.

The smile on his face grew wider as he took in the picture of his adorable & cute wife eating the Ice-Cream with an excitement of a five-year old.

A few seconds later, Khushi looked up in his direction feeling his presence.

"Hey" Arnav walked into the kitchen and hopped on the slab next to her. "What are you doing here?"

Khushi smiled, and forwarded the bowl of Ice-Cream to him. "Do you want some?

Arnav shook his head, "I'm good." and forwarded a spoonful of Ice-Cream in Khushi's direction.

Khushi opened her mouth a little, blushing under her husband's gaze. The ice cream smeared her lips.

"Iss tarah kya dekh rahe hain? (What are you looking at?)" Khushi asked looking at him innocently.

Arnav shook his head, "Kuch nahi.. Just thinking, how can someone be so cute and so arousing at the same time?" He spoke softly, before placing his lips gently on hers.

A quick drabble that striked my mind and I just couldn't stop myself from writing. (I skipped college today so got a little free)

Hope you like it

Amazing
Good
Bad
Bearable

Don't forget to

Vote
Comment
Follow [For More]

Love
Vinny