Listen up..~

A few years pasted after you and Alastor been together. Angle Dust has been trying to get his hands on you when he had the chance. Since it has been a few years later. Alastor had asked you to marry you. You nodded. The tears of joy was one of the things you never knew you had.

"Hey, Alastor..? Is it wrong to want a kid..?" You asked softly. 

Alastor's paled face turned a bit pink and looked down at you. "it isnt wrong, baby.."

The words of what he said made you smile but drop a bit. "Are you joking..??"

"No." He said and smiled a bit "but why.. what's up?"

the noise went down of his voice. You though that he would react badly to what you're going to say.

"I'm.. uhm..... "

The words didn't want to come out of your mouth. Alastor stood there a bit confused as he grabbed your hand softly and bit his lip as he looked down at you.

"I'm pregnant.."  You mumbled softly as you bit your lip and started to tear up. Alastor's eyes widen and smiled a bit. Was his tears with happiness?  He picked you up ad hugged you tightly as he held you close.

"I'm so happy.." He said in your ear, you blushed slightly at his words and smiled and hugged him tightly back. 

A new feeling. Being the age you are, didn't matter in hell. The fact that you died at the young age, met Alastor then having a family with the demon you love. What could go wrong? 

------

Sorry for the wait up a parts of the area of the story; There will be one more chapter to this and then the book will be done for..

But. THERE WILL BE A NEW BOOK. A PART TWO OF BOOK! geez I'm happy.. the next book will be a bit better.. trust me. 

Okie!! Im sorry about this but I couldn't find any way to finish up this book.. So I'm sorry to break it to you guys. But this book is done!