Together Forever

What happened in last part:

You put your phone down and sighed. You got up and turned on the shower. Having the cold water hit your hand when you were checking it. got in. Glancing down at the floor and have a slight blush across your phone. Humming a song that you learned before you died.

"Y/N? You okay?" Alastor knocked on the door. Hearing you a bit and smiling. "Okay..Never mind" He walked off. He put out your uniform that you were gonna wear to work out to the left of the door.

Hours later you got everything ready for your work and left the house. Instead of work you went over to Charlies house. Knowing that you told Alastor a lie. You didn't really have a real job. What you were wearing was a just a school uniform.

Charlie opened the door and smiled. Hugging you tightly and giggling a bit while Angle dust and Vaggie were behide the two of you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offers guys, there is someone in hear that you will love! I really think this might be a little bad and im sorry. I just dont want you guys to wait so long. This might be done at part 13. Im not sure yet. But yea.. hope you guys like the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N!" Charlie smiled and hugged you tightly. Vaggie and Angle Dust was sitting in the back, waving at you.

'Hey guys, whats going on today?" You asked, walking in in front of Charlie and rubbing the back of your neck. 

"We were about t-" Vaggie got stopped.

"AbOuT tO hAvE a PaRtY!" Angle Dust yelled.

"He must be drunk.." you mumbled to your self. 

A few hours later, a soft knock has hit the door. Making you and the others confused. You opened the door slammed it on his face.

"Sir Pentious?!" The you yelled. The other were confused and looking back each other and back at you to the door.

"Okay then.." Charlie opened the door and went on to a soft hello.

"Hello, princess Charlie.." His soft hit her in the face. The slight blush went out on Angle Dust's face.

"What are you doing here?" Charlie stared.

"I'm here to see the new kid that came down to hell." He put his chin up, having some of his eggs "friends" around him laughing. 

"What new kid? Oh your talking about Y/N, yea..um.. she kinda busy at the moment with Angle Dust and Vaggie. Maybe com-" Charlie was stopped.

"Yea, no. I wanna see her right now. I don't care if shes busy or not." He hissed.

"Y/N he needs to talk to you.." She walked up to me, having the door half way opened. "Don't let him be a pervert around you. He will try to rape you." 

You nod and walked out of the door. Smiling a bit on what Charlie what.

Rape huh? Well me and Alastor did have sex..But I'm try not to let this fucking snake guy hit on me. you thought. Closing the door from behide. 

"Um can I help you? I was a little busy." You hissed a bit holding your hands together.

"Maybe I could, maybe I couldn't." The snake purred.

"Sir, I cant do anything at the moment, I'm sorry, will we be able to talk later, like maybe..NEVER!" You turned around while letting out a soft hiss. Feeling the snake hand grabbing your arm and pulling you in.

What the hell is he doing? You thought to your self.  Turning to push him away. 

"BACK OFF!" You yelled. Getting the others to come help to help you. 

No one heard you. Sir Pentious Tugging on your shirt. Bringing it down where your neck shows. His snake teeth touched your neck, biting down on it.

"Ngh..~" You half moaned. Pushing him away while blood dripped form the