Alastor's side of the story

Talking to my friend, Charlie. We just talk all day. She is happy about the hotel that is getting fulled with all of demons. Charlie smiled in joy and turned around. Hearing a soft, young girls voice. Asking if she could have some help. The sound of the voice made me blush for my pale white skin. Why would my pale skin be blushing. I'm counted as a demon of hell. Right? 

Feeling a little "scared"  around this small child. She popped her head out f the middle no where. Blood on her arms caught my eyes. a mark around her neck. What did she do? She could of done something. I wanted to find out as soon as I could. Without being seen. 

When Charlie said the last words "Ill let you go to Alastor. He'll show you around." Skipped off with a soft smile and blush. Her black eyes disappeared be hide her eyelashes. Making me blush a little. Trying to hide the red blush, the small child came up to me. Saying her name. With me looking down at the small child. I felt like I was 10 feet taller than her.  

Showing her around the Happy Hotel and her room. She smiled and said goodnight. Making me blush and walk off to talk to the white tall 8 legged or armed demon. He said some dirty joke to make me and him friends laugh.

"Says someone who likes to suck dicks..."The white demon smiled while he held his white bag of drugs. 

"And for someone who cant live without his drugs.." I smiled and popped his nose. The white demon crossed half of his arms and stared into my soul. Like as I had a soul for him to stare into.

"Angle Dust!" Vaggie called. Waving her hand. Covering his face and saying "what the fuck did I do this time?" then walked off to her. Hearing a loud hit from Vaggie and him. 

Wow, I didn't know Vaggie could hit that hard. I smiled to myself and rubbed the side of my neck. I walked up to small child's door and knocked. She peaked out of the door and saw me. Slamming the door and getting dressed quickly. Standing there like I was slammed on or something. Which I mean I was. Cough Cough...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow?! I cant believe this is something that you guys like XD

This story is prob my best. Hazbin hotel is a really good "show that is coming out in 2019!

12-13-18