Part two of the- you know what~

Hold up, This nearly has smut  in it so i might change up the name of this part. sorry people or followers of me or the book. And please go check out my BNHA fanfiction out and thank you if you do! Byeee ~2-1-19~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE ENDING OF THE LAST PART

"Im not really sick, its prob the demon me showing up.." She smiled and sat up.

She tilted to left. I got on top of her and kissed her deeply. I rubbed her upper chest. Her moaned was softly while My hands touched them. I backed off with a boner in my pants. Blushing and making the face that guys get when they get a boner.

I looked at blushed hard. Trying to say sorry, but my mouth wouldn't spill it out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking up at Alastor, the soft noise kept on coming out of your mouth. You tried to cover your mouth but Alastor wouldn't let you.

"A-Alastor, please st-stop" You softly said, trying to get up from bed.

"Why?" He said in a cute way, letting go of and sitting up next to you.

"Because I got...uh..WORK!" you yelled and ran off to the bathroom. Slightly panting and locking the door.  You shook your head and sighed and slide the the wall in the bathroom. 

'W-why.." you said to your self. Tearing up a bit, you looked at the ground.  

"Babe?" Alastor knocked on the door, seeming a bit worried about me. 

"Yea?" I tried to cheer up before I unlocked the door. 

"You okay?" Still worried and tried to open the door. I slightly blushed and unlocked the door. Rubbing he back of your neck and smiling.

"Yeah I'm okay, I just need to get ready for work." You nodded a little and got a hold of your working uniform. 

"You never told me you had a job?" Alastor questioned lightly and smiled.

"W-well I..." You get glance at the ground then back at Alastor.

Alastor looked to the side and rubbed your head. Making a mess in your hair.

"Just let me get ready!" You yelled softly and pushed him at of the doorway, closing the bathroom door and locking it.

You sighed lightly and looked at the ceiling. Fixing your hair and glancing down at the cold, tiled floor.

Phone Messages:

Charlie: Heyyy 

Y/N: Hey Charlie

Charlie: Hows you and Alastor?

Y/N: Not good...He thinks I got work because I was scared of having..you know what..

Charlie: ......wait! You almost had sex!?

Y/N: Y-yea..

Charlie: Damn..well..I gtg, ttyl?

Y/N: Yeah

You put your phone down and sighed. You got up and turned on the shower. Having the cold water hit your hand when you were checking it. got in. Glancing down at the floor and have a slight blush across your phone. Humming a song that you learned before you died.

"Y/N? You okay?" Alastor knocked on the door. Hearing you a bit and smiling. "Okay..Never mind" He walked off. He put out your uniform that you were gonna wear to work out to the left of the door. 

Hours later you got everything ready for your work and left the house. Instead of work you went over to Charlies house. Knowing that you told Alastor a lie. You didn't really have a real job. What you were wearing was a just a school uniform.

Charlie opened the door and smiled. Hugging you tightly and giggling a bit while Angle dust and Vaggie were behide the two of you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys!!! Im done with this part and I know theres not really any smut in it. Im sorry..

But thank you for the 1.1k Views!! Please follow me to read more of the story. Hopefully before the end of spring I can get done with it. Hopefully I can do more before the end of 2019.

But hope to see you guys later!!!--1-27-19-