The five sins of the two

(So this i am so sorry if you guys dont like this. Im trying my best to do this crap. But I hope you guys have fun reading this! Sorry that I been "busy" but I been working on school, reading fan fiction writing other crap. But this story is doing really good. I going to write a new story while writing this one!)

A few weeks. You and Alastor starting dating. You moved into Alastor's house. Vaggie and Charlie loved that you and Alastor are dating. The highest point is that Angle Dust has a crush on YOU.  You didn't understand why Angle Dust was acting so weird around you and Alastor.

"Alastor!~" You groaned lightly while you wake up. His hand on his chest. His face buried in neck. Alastor smiled and kissed your neck lightly. 

"Yes dear?" Alastor smiled. Giving you a soft kiss on the cheek while he let you get up. You sat on the side of the bed. Brushing out your (H/C) hair. Alastor hugged you from behide. Rubbing your chest. The soft purr from Alastor kissed your neck deeply. 

"I-I gotta go do something" You pouted while putting down your brush. 

"I'm not gonna let you, sweetheart~" Alastor purred and rubbed your chest. You made a soft noise and playing with your hair. 

"P-please!~" You pouted like a child. You look over at the clock and raised on eyebrow.

"I said no dear" Alastor smiled a little while he kissed your lips. Making you blush lightly and moving your hair to the side. 

"Alastor.." you gave him a look, "I said let me go." 

Alastor unhooked his hands from behide you. You got off the bed and walked to the bathroom. Giving out a soft sigh. You looked at the mirror and rubbed you face.

"Im pale.."You said to your self.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys so much for reading this story, I'm kind of surprised you guys know Hazbin Hotel! Its a great show. Its coming out in 2019! I cant wait! But I hope you guys like this story. Its gonna be a while for it to be done. ~12-18-18- 

the name of this is not related to the way its written. I just saw that and yeah.. 12-19-18