Games And Questions And More Fun Around The House

As we got down stairs I saw the house had cleared out except for Emily, Jake, Jinxx, Andy, C.C., Juliet, Ashley, Myself, and some photographers. I looked around at all the clothes. We were doing a photo shoot! Little did I know what for.

The first picture was all of us together in what we already had on. Next was the girls in sexy pajamas followed by the guys in the band holding me up as I posed on my side. Next Emily and myself in biker gear. We did a bunch of silly pictures like this and the last one was me in Ashley's war paint with matching outfits kissing him. It was adorable!

After everyone got cleaned up and in comfortable clothing Ashley told me the photos would be used in a very special edition of Kerrang! Magazine. I was stoked! Everybody smiled at me and I noticed, once again, Ashley had disappeared from beside me. Soon enough though I was being dragged outside. There, underneath a large banner, was Ashley on one knee. The banner read, I love you. Will you marry me?

My hands flew to my mouth. I was so shocked! I walked over to him with years in my eyes and my hands soil over my mouth. I know I messed up but I an deeply, madly, truly in love with you Katrina Marie. Silk you do me the honor and marry me? He said. Yes! Yes I will Marry you Ashley! I said laughing and crying tears of joy. He jumped up slipping the ring on my finger and spinning me around. Soon enough everyone was around us hugging us and congratulating us.

That night was... Fun. Ashley and I had a great time after getting back to the house. We did it in his bed, the shower, on the stairs, the couch, the kitchen, and everywhere else. Let's just say there was no sleeping that night.