First Dates

We talked late into the night again, Ashley and I. So do you wanna go do something? Like grab a bite to eat and go bowling or something? He asked suddenly. I smiled. Now Ash if I didn't know any better I'd swear you were trying to ask me on a date I teased. He blushed. I made HIM blush. Of all people. Well kind of he said. I might just take you up on that offer then I say. He flashed me that million dollar smile again and I swear on the inside I melted into a puddle of happy goo.

Ho got up and went to get dressed. Oh you meant now? Okay. I said and he laughed. I quickly redid my hair and makeup and slipped on my personalized Black Veil Brides Vans. I heard the door open and looked at Ashley who had a tight black muscle shirt and black skinny jeans and a leather jacket. God, he's like eye sex! He tossed a leather jacket at me snapping me out of my fantasies in my head.

What's this for? I asked. We're taking my motorcycle. You might need that he said teasing me. He slipped his sunglasses on. I've never been on a motorcycle before I said as we got on the bike. Hold on tight he said and started it up. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pressed my cheek to his back. This was too much like a dream.

Almost too soon we were at the bowling alley. Ash helped me off the bike and his hair was so windblown but it still looked perfect. He held my hand as we walked inside. God it was just like a dream! Somebody pinch me! I must have been smiling like an idiot because Ash just laughed and said, how's that resisting me thing going? I blushed and giggled. Well I guess we'll just have to see how the night goes I said. The bowling  alley was dimly lit and we went to pay for a game and some shoes. I pulled off the leather jacket Ash gave me and watched him pull off his. I watched as his muscles showed through his shirt and his tattoos were showing and he was too sexy to handle right now.

We walked together to get our bowling balls. Mine was sparkly and black and his was, you guessed it, chrome. I threw mine first and got a gutter ball. Ash next only got 3 pins. I laughed. He said let's make it a game. First one to get a strike gets a kiss from the loser? I smiled. Oh you are so on I said as I stepped up for my next turn. I got a spare. Ash smiled and got a strike. Oh no fair you tricked me I said nudging him. So what if I did? I believe you owe me a kiss he said.  We finished our game. He killed me!

We returned our balls and shoes and walked out putting our jackets back on. We got back on the bike and I had no idea where we were going. We eventually arrived at this cute open area with strings of white lights hanging from the trees. There was one table in the middle of all of this and the sight of it took my breath away. Ash did you do all of this for me? I asked. Of course I did. I'm not just some heartless sex addict. You seem to have had the worst in life and I just wanted to give you something to smile about he said with a soft smile.

He jumped into the gentleman act and stepped in front of me. Hello madam may I take your jacket? He said which made me giggle. I let him take it and he walked me to our table. He pulled out my chair for me before taking his own seat across from me. He smiled and we held hands over the table. His palms were sweaty and he was just as nervous as I was. We ate chicken parmasan and made small talk. The night was simply beautiful.