crushes hit hard... litterally

It was cold by the time I left the show but my body was still warm from all the jumping and moshing. I finally saw my favorite band and the man I adored looked so angelic in person. The Black Veil Brides put on possibly the best concert I had ever seen!

My friend was supposed to pick me up after the show but hadn't showed. I wasn't too mad though, Emily was always late. It had been an hour though and I was getting annoyed. I whipped out my cell and punched in her number. I should have guessed, he phone was off. I shoved my phone back in my pocket and start walking to the bus station. I wasn't even supposed to BE in Ohio! Oh my brother was going to kill me when I got home!

As I was walking I realized just how cold it was. Way too cold for the thin tank top and leggings I had on. I kept walking when suddenly I saw bright lights behind me and heard a loud honk. It was a freaking bus! To make it worse they almost hit me! I moved just in time but not fast enough to avoid getting hit with the freezing water of the puddle they drove through. Great! Now I was going to get sick!

As I'm feeling tired and cold and frustrated I just decide to sit on the side of the road. I ask myself how this could get any worse. I look up and notice the bus had stopped right beside me and as I sit there thinking BAM! The door swings open and hits me in the head and knocks me backwards. I lay there and groan.

There are voices all around me but I can't open my eyes to look. The voices sound familiar though.

DUDE! You just hit her with a door! I was certain this was Jake speaking.

I didn't mean to! Shit dude! C.C. says

You still did it bro Jinxx says quietly

Can we NOT place blame here? We need to make sure she's OK Andy says from above me.

I groan and hold my head. Guys! She's waking up! Ashley says. Smooth. The man of my dreams just saw me get knocked out by a door. Hey is your head OK? I'm so sorry. C.C. says and I keep rubbing my head. I still had my eyes closed but I felt all eyes on me so I looked up with my hand still pressed to my forehead. Are you OK? C.C asks again. Yeah my head just hurts like a bitch I say. Jake and Jinxx help me to my feet. Dude your clothes are soaked you'll get sick if you keep walking around like this Jake says. Oh I'm fine I have to get to the bus station before it leaves. I have to get back to Indiana or my brother is going to kill me! I say.

Again there is an awkward silence and everyone keeps staring at me. Suddenly I'm being picked up off the ground and carried. Once inside I'm placed back on my feet and I realize just what I had on. Oh god this is embarrassing I think to myself. I was wearing my custom made tank top with Ashley's picture on it and his signature "OUTLAW" tattoo design and the leggings with all of their faces on it. Yo Ash check out her outfit man! C.C said loudly. I blushed and tucked my blonde hair behind my ear.

Ashley, who had been silent this whole time, flashed that million dollar smile that made me melt every time. Oh so you're one of my groupies? He asks as he moves closer to me. I played it off and just rolled my eyes. A groupie? Please. I don't throw myself at you and beg you to have sex with me. You don't have a chance of that happening so don't hold your breath I say and pat his head. His smile fades a little but turns into a mischevious grin. We'll see about that he says.

I look at my cellphone and realize I missed the last bus back to Indiana. Shit! It's like 2 a.m! My brother is going to beat the hell out of me when I get home! I scream and my voice cracks as I feel I'm about to cry. Oh HELL no! Andy says. He HITS you? No man should ever hit a woman, sister or not! Andy says and I can see the rage in his eyes.

I just shake my head. You don't understand... I have nowhere else to go... I just have to deal with it. I'm sorry I have to go home. I say and move towards the door. The boys block my exit. Go sit down. You aren't going home to that asshole. Andy says with the anger making his voice even more gruff. But I have nowhere else to go and I can't just leave my dogs there! I really have to go! I shriek and try to push through them. It didn't work very well seeing how it was 5 grown men against one woman. If you go back we're taking you and we'll be having a little talk with your brother. Jake says.

I sit down in defeat and Andy puts a blanket around me. He smiles sweetly and says, it will all be okay. We'll handle it just get some rest. I give him a weak smile and curl up under the blanket. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't sleep and apparently neither could Ashley.