Fights And Being Reunited

My joy turned to gloom when I looked out the bus window and saw the all too familiar streets. We were almost to my brother's house. My stomach tied in knots and then did back flips. I felt as if I was going to get sick.

Ashley came and sat beside me. It will all be okay. We're getting your clothes and your dogs and we're getting you out of there. The rest of the guys are going to.. Have a nice talk with your brother. He said placing his hand on my knee. I was to scared and nervous to even speak.

When we arrived in front of the house it only took seconds for my brother to come busting out the front door screaming and heading for me. The bonus stepped in front of me like a shield. Ashley held my hand. Where the hell have you been and who are these fags? Get the fuck out of the way! That's my sister! James spit. He had been drinking already this morning. No. We need to have a talk James. Andy said, his tone unpleasant. The hell we do! Give me back my sister! She fucked up and now she has to pay he screamed and a look of evil glistened in his eyes. Ashley took my hand and walked me to the door. James grabbed my other wrist clamping down tight. I shrieked in pain and that was all it took. The boys ran up and started beating the hell out of him. Ashley and I ran inside and started packing my things. We could hear the fight outside.

I made sure I had everything and Ashley grabbed Purdy Girl and Demon, my dogs, and we walked out of the house. James was covered in his own blood and he screamed at me. You fucked up bitch! They won't want you! Like our parents never wanted you! Like I never wanted you! He laughed an evil laugh and I started crying. Ashley handed my dogs to Andy and grabbed James's collar. Don't you EVER disrespect her or any other woman like that again you piece of shit. He said and punched James in the face. HARD. James hit the ground knocked out cold.

Ashley held me and walked me to the bus. My makeup was smeared down my face and by the time I stopped crying I looked like a burnt out crack addict. I got up and went to the bathroom to take a cool shower and calm down. I got out and threw on my Motley Crüe tank top and faded denim shorts. I threw my hair up and did some light makeup before going out to sit down. Not even 2 seconds after I sat down Purdy Girl and Demon were all over me. I truly had missed them.

Ashley was smiling at me and I had no idea why. Why are you smiling at me like that? I asked. Because you're smiling and for the first time it seems genuine. He said. Everything feels okay now. I'm not in fear for my life, I've got my babies Purdy Girl and Demon back, and I'm currently staying on a bus with my favorite band. I said. He chuckled. Purdy Girl ehh? As in my last name? I couldn't deny it. Yes like your last name I said with a giggle. I'd say you can pet her but she doesn't like- I stopped mid sentence. Both of my dogs HATED men but as soon as Ashley sat down they were all over him. I wasn't expecting that. I have 2 dogs as well you know he said looking at me. Their names are- I cut him off Tokyo and Killer I said. He chuckled. Oh yeah. I forgot you're the super fan he said. We played with my dogs for a few hours that night.