Unexpected Party Time

I awoke to another empty bed and found yet another note on the pillow. It read:

Kat,
Good morning beautiful. I hope you had a good night. I think you were dreaming of me. You kept mumbling my name. Anyway I'm out on my bike running errands so I'll be back before you can miss me too much.
Stay sexy,
ASH

I smiled and got up to brush my teeth and pick out clothes for the day. I found a pair of chrome/silver pants and my Drop Pants Not Bombs tank top and jumped in the shower. I was in such a good mood and had the house to myself I began singing Bring Me To Life by Evanescence. As I turned off the water I heard impressive voice. You never told me you can sing. I jumped and pulled my towel into the shower wrapping it around me so I could step out. It was Andy. Yeah I guess I didn't find it too important I guess. Um why are you here? Like why are you in the bathroom I mean. I kinda need to get dressed and Ashley isn't home. I said. Your voice rocks! Might have you sing on the new album Andy said clearly off in his own little world. Why are you here? I said again. Oh! Yeah! I'm here because Ash sent me to get you. His instructions for you, and I quote, wear something sexy to show off your body and don't ask questions. He said.
I don't have anything like that. I said. I thought you might say that. Juliet said appearing with armfuls of dresses. That was Andy's cue to exit the room. I went through them all searching for something chrome colored. I found an extremely short one with nearly no back but HATED it. About 10 dresses later I found the perfect one. It was knee length and a sparkly chrome color with the sides cut out. It fit perfectly. It was low cut but not too low and was just gorgeous.

After I found the dress Juliet slipped some shoes on my feet and plopped me down to curl my hair and do my makeup perfectly. She gave me a purse with some condoms, my cellphone, a few dollars, and some makeup in case I messed it up. I actually felt beautiful for once.

As I walked out all of the boys were sitting on Ashley's bed. Damn! You look hot! Jake said. Very nice Jinxx said getting up to spin me around. C.C.'s mouth hit the floor. You look great! Andy simply stated. Juliet led me to the car and drove me out of town. I was so lost. Where are we going? I asked but got no reply. After about 45 minutes we arrived at the most beautiful place I'd ever seen!

It was a small ranch style house and already I could hear music from inside and it was only 3 in the afternoon. I walked in and saw so many people I didn't recognize and my heart rate instantly picked up. This was the worst place to be when you have anxiety.

As I got closer to the back of the house I started to recognize people. I bumped into my best friend Emily and shrieked. It felt like forever since I had seen her! We hugged and chatted a bit before Ashley found me. He came up and wrapped his arms around my waist. Hey babe. Happy birthday. He said. I totally forgot it was my birthday! I turned 27 today!

Emily's jaw dropped. KAT! Is this? But you! But he! What?! She said. Complete sentences please? I said with a laugh. This is Ashley Purdy! She said. Oh my! Really? I would have never guessed! I thought he was Bill Nye the science guy! I said sarcastically. Ashley Purdy just called you babe! Are you dating him?! She said in her typical fast mouthed way. Why yes it would appear as though I am I said turning to give him a kiss. But.. But.. HOW?! she shrieked. Well when you left me at the show in Ohio they hit me in the head with the tour bus door and then made me get on the bus and he and I hit it off I said hugging her and laughing. Ashley this is my best friend Emily and Emily this is Ashley Purdy I said.