Tanjirou Kamado II

Hi! I hope you are doing well. Here is one for the best of boys, Tanjirou!
Have a good reading!

Waiting for Tanjirou to arrive home has always made Y/N worried, making her be on edge the days he wasn't home.

She was a Demon Slayer too, making her aware of all risk and danger that the job has. And in that dangerous job she got the injury that now keeps her at home waiting for her boyfriend to arrive home, hopefully, safe.

Tanjirou and Y/N have been together for a long time. They met at the Demon Slayers Corps when Tanjirou and his friends were out on a mission but got in trouble, making the crows send another member to help them.

That member, indeed, was Y/N. A calm girl who took her job seriously. Yet, her purpose in the Corps was simple, it was for her family, a lot of members in her family were part of the Demon Slayer Corps making it almost a tradition to be in them. Respecting that tradition, she took the Exam and got in.

That was their first meeting. The girl saving them and helping to kill the demon in town. Easy, like the job they have to do all the time.

But Tanjirou could sense something off in the girl, so like the good boy that he is and his big heart, he made a mental goal to make the girl open up to him and help her.

Like always, he accomplished that goal and got the girl to open up. Y/N was grateful for the boy, and started to harbor romantic feeling for him. Tanjirou, on the other hand, had developed feeling for her too because of all the time they spent together but not being that smart, he thought that it was like all the other times and just a friendly feeling.

The journey to make him realize his real feeling was a little hard for Y/N but after some time, she made the boy realize his feeling for her, with a little help from Mitsuri, her mentor, who didn't have the greatest idea but worked anyway.

After her injury, Shinobu told her that she couldn't do her job as a Demon Slayer. When she was told the news, she couldn't feel anything. Tanjirou was by her side trying to cheer her up, but it wasn't easy. She always had trouble to express her feelings, so she keep it to herself for a long time.

But again, Tanjirou got the girl to open up and got her put of the dark place that she has place herself in.

In present time, the two live together. Y/N staying at home and helping in what she can in the Butterfly Estate with the injured ones and Tanjirou went out slaying demons.

"Y/N, why don't you go home? You look tired that usual." turning around, she was meet with blue eyes from her friend Aoi. The (H/C) girl let out a sigh, and then smiled at the blue haired girl.

"I'm fine Aoi. I want to help the ones that got here. Thank you for the concern but don't worry." she exclaimed and began to walk but the same girl pull her arm.

"Shinobu-san told me that you should go home. She is worry for you too Y/N. We are fine here, go rest." giving the girl a reassuring smiled, Aoi left the girl to pack her things and go home.

Indeed Y/N was tired. Everytime Tanjirou went on mission she got more tired that usual, she couldn't sleep after all and her boyfriend always got her worried.

'I guess I'll have to go.' Sigh. 'This always made me think in other things... Guess I can't keep going this time.'

Arriving home, she change her clothes and started cleaning a little. Without knowing the day Tanjirou is going to arrive, she did dinner only for herself and then went to the living room to read a little.

Getting engrossed on the book that she was reading, she didn't heard the front door of the house open.

A thud made the girl jolt in her place and run to the front door. She found her boyfriend lying in the floor full of scratches and wounds.

"OH MY GOD TANJIROU!" getting on her knees, she started helping the boy stand up. The boy could only groan at the moves that his girlfriend was making him do to help him. But even in pain, he muster a pained smile and told the girl.

"Guess I feel for you again huh."

"Tanjirou! Is no time for jokes! You are full of wound and a lot of injuries! Why didn't you go to the Butterfly Estate before coming home!" helping the boy walk, Y/N took him to the bathroom were all the medical items were.

"But I knew that you were here and I wanted to see you soon." carrying the last word, he made it sound like a whine. The girl was giving him her back in search of all the thing that she needed but she could feel the pout in his face.

"You have to put your health and well being first Tanjirou! How is Nezuko anyway?! She isn't as injured as you right?! Let me see her!" taking out all the thing, she turn around to look at Tanjirou and started cleaning his wounds.

"Nezuko is o- Ouh!... She is okay. She didn't got injured." opening his eyes because of the pain, he took a glace at his girlfriend, instantly regeting it. He felt a pang of guilty take over his body.

The girl was almost crying at the sight of the boy full of injuries and wounds.

"Honey?" The boy tried to get her attention but with no avail. "Sweetheart? My love?... My life?"

"It won't work Tanjirou. How can you be so reckless!"

"I'm sorry! I d- Ouh! Y/N that hurts!"

"Well, you should have think that before getting yourself in so much danger!"

Tanjirou took her wrists in his hands, making her stop moving her hands. She look at him in the eyes, her owns full of tears.

Pulling her in for a hug, he rest his face in the crook of her neck.

"I'm sorry... I know that things got out of hand and I got more injured that other times. But it wasn't to make you worry. Please forgive me Y/N."

The girl took his face in her hands and give him a kiss in the lips. "Of course I forvige you, but please don't make me worry like that again."

The two hugged each other again tightly. After some time, the girl let go and kept cleaning his wounds making the boy pout and complain for the lack of contact. Y/N told him to stay still and then he could get cuddles.

After cleaning his wounds and a bath together, the two went to sleep, and as the girl promised, she let Tanjirou cuddle her for all the days he was gone.

Okay, I know that I havent update a lot but school is a bitch. I promise that I will update more since this days I don't have a lot of test to study for so, yey!
Anyway, I feel proud of this one but the ending was a little rushed I think, let me know in your comments!

Question time!
What do you think about the movie that we are getting for the train arc?