Kibutsuji Muzan

Okay! Hi, I wasn't so sure about writing Muzan but it turn out well! Hope you like it!

Muzan Kibutsuji x Reader.

Muzan didn't care for the humans, not even one, he despises them. But even when he says all that. There's one human. A woman, specifically, who caught his attention, made him want to spend time with her, have a friendship, something he never thought of in a million years.

Lately, that friendship feeling has change for Muzan. He didn't like it because he knows what has change for him, and he knows how his underlings would react in a situation like that. They would kill the woman he loves.

Thinking about what to do, Muzan lose track of time and forgot that Y/N, the woman who has him wrapped up in her finger, was coming over like every day. It's a fact that demons don't like humans, therefore, it was forbidden to have a romantic relationship with one. What would they think about their boss dating a human? Impossible.

"Muzan?" turning to look at the door where the voice came from, Muzan found Y/N. "The door was open so I made my way here. I hope this didn't bother you." he found the woman smiling apologetically at him.

"You don't have to worry Y/N. It's fine, I already knew you were coming." he said, Muzan was happy that Y/N came over, he likes talking to her about a lot of thing that they have in common. And Y/N is indeed a very intelligent woman. Muzan hasn't told her about his secret, nothing at all but she knows that he is hiding something. And he knows about the demons.

Denial. That's the first thing that Y/N felt. She didn't want to be right for the first time in her life. She likes Muzan, how he treats her. Similar to him, the friendly feeling turned in romantic feeling. But having this doubts about him and his secret, she didn't know what to do.

And that's what she came for. Searching for answers and the truth.

After sometime talking irrelevant things for her, Y/N began to turn more serious. "You know Muzan, I know that you are hiding something from me." closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, she keep talking. "I have known it for a long time. Do you mind telling me about it?" opening her eyes to look at him again, she smile.

Muzan just look at her eyes like they were everything. He really like the girl but he couldn't be with her. Not a human but a demon. So that took place in his mind. Telling the truth and asking Y/N if she want to be with him. With his real form. And that's what he did. "Looks like I can't hide it anymore. That's one of the things I like about you Y/N. You are a intelligent woman." he stood up and made his way to the glasses. Y/N could see what he was doing since his back was blocking the view.

"I like you" he said, making the girl turn red. She didn't expect him to said that. "I-I like you too, Muzan" the girl left her chair and made her way to him. She wanted to touch him, hug him, kiss him. But what he said next made Y/N stop. "If you like me. Would you become what I am?" after minutes without looking at the woman who he likes, he turned around. He had a glass with a deep red liquid.

'Blood. It's obviously blood.' Y/N knew what it was but she didn't know what to said. Yes? No? Ask him what he is? Would she still be alive? She didn't know what would happen next.

"Like I said before, one of the things I like about you is how intelligent you are Y/N. And I would like you to work for me." every step that Muzan made, Y/N took a step back. She was afraid. But it was tempting.

In reality, she didn't have close family, all of them were gone. She didn't have friends, that's way she spent most of her time with Muzan. And she liked the time she spent with him. 'Is it worth it?' She keep asking herself that.

Muzan was growing impatient. He knows that this is the only way to be with her but he doesn't know if she is going to accept. And if she doesn't... He should forget about her since she would no longer be in this world.

"So. It's a yes or no answer. What do you say?" they stop walking at the same time. The girl looking at the floor and Muzan with the glass in hand.

"...s."

He didn't heard her. "What?"

"Yes." it was a whisper.

Smiling at her answer, he pull the glass closer to her so she could take the hint and drink it. "Drink this Y/N, and I assure you that we will be together for a long time." caressing her cheek, he step back waiting for her to drink the glass that was already in her hand.

Slowly, the glass made the way to her lips and she start to drink the blood. It was just the amount to turn someone in a demon without killing them so Muzan didn't worry about Y/N getting hurt.

After drinking everything in the glass Y/N start to feel weird. Leaning on the table, she began to feel dizzy. Slowly, Muzan saw her falling, but he caught her in his arms. Taking her to the room where the sofa was, he left her sleeping.

After some hours, Y/N woke up. Muzan was by her side reading peacefully. "How do you feel?" looking at her hands after the question, Y/N reaply. "Fine. I mean... Great, fantastic. Did I sleep too much? I'm so-" suddenly, Y/N wasn't in the sofa anymore, she feel a pair of arms hugging her from behind.

"You don't have to worry about secrets anymore. You are just like me. And we can be together." between every word, he left a kiss in her shoulder. Marking her.

He bit her shoulder making Y/N let out a little moan. "Do you want to take this further?" he asked her while his hands travel all the way to the below area.

"Please~"

"All right then. As you wish."

Well, the last part was a little rushed and it was the first time that I write something like that (spicy) . I hope that Muzan didn't turn out OOC a lot.
Thanks for reading!