👑 Of characters and introductions 👑

THE HUFFLEPUFF

Remember the legacy, one that made hufflepuff the worst of houses? Welcome to the most wanted and admired house of the era.

HAN SEUNGWOO

The peaceful and human comfort zone( if that exists). But seriously, something about this boy makes you want to talk things out. Stereotype? What even is that? His friends go to him for every lil concern and they feel safe about it, because this man is always there for them. Hes their councillor and he wouldn't want it any other way. Are they safe and happy? Then he's done. He has the heart of gold and everyone except him knows it. Every student and professor's favorite student. Plus hes prolly the most laid back person you'd ever meet adding to the list of his infinite charisma. Basically a heartthrob. And Bruh did I mention that fatherly smile he has!

-HUFFLEPUFF
-QUIDDITCH TEAM KEEPER AND CAPTAIN
-THIRD YEAR
-PREFECT

SONG HYEONGJUN

The sunshine and happiness. Boy is he cute and as if he knows it, he is always smiling. Never fails to energize the moment he walks into a room. Contagious smile? Check. Cuteness overload? Check. Hardworking? Check. No one can really resist smiling back at the beaming boy. Hagwort's weakness and has successfully managed to steal everyone's soft spot. And awfully sleepy

-HUFFLEPUFF
-QUIDDITCH TEAM BEATER
-FIRST YEAR

THE RAVENCLAW

Boy is this house smart?! Literally everyone is on another level.

KIM YOHAN

The goofy and crackhead. Remind me again why he is a ravenclaw? Ow, right! The sorting hat. Boy makes you question his sanity. he is extra loud and clumsy but can anyone really deny that he is one in a hell of a fun bundle? NOPE. but man the duality cuz he is too smart for his own good. Aced every OWL he ever took which is why the professors actually resist having him around. Every student wants to hangout with Kim yohan.

-RAVENCLAW
-QUIDDITCH TEAM KEEPER
-SECOND YEAR

CHA JUNHO

The quite reserved and smart. Cha Junho and human interaction are never a good match. He tends to keep to himself usually because personal space is Junho's number one priority. Anyone tends to evade it? That won't be pretty. As nerdy as it sounds His only company are his books. But where is privacy when you want em'? He seems to attract attention without even meaning to. Why? Credits to his unfairly handsome face and smart brain. Honestly? he just wishes the earth would open and swallow him whole sometimes. PERIODT. Please, but he just wants to stay away from drama, w-h-y is that so darn hard!? He just doesn't see the point of it. Something gotta have a big point for Junho to participate, and unnecessary human interaction? Meh.. Except... He deems every interaction unnecessary.

-RAVENCLAW
-QUIDDITCH? Nah
-FIRST YEAR
-PREFECT

SON DONGPYO

The sassy and know it all. I mean, really, he knows it all and he knows it!. Seriously, you gotta keep up with his smart ass if you wanna hang out around him (and trust me that's not an easy fit, mate) . Sarcastic as hell. In reality? hes just a cuddle bundle but say that to his face and good luck surviving at hagworts. Dongpyo is one in a hell of a loving boy to people who see past his 'stop interacting with me and find someone your level' facade. wondering why he wasn't a hufflepuff instead. Yea, hes that lovely. Isn't afraid to say or state his feelings .
Got something to say? Then make ur point goddamnit!  Why the immaturity.

-RAVENCLAW
-QUIDDITCH TEAM CHASER
-FIRST YEAR

THE SLYTHERIN

Yea! You pretty much guessed It right cuz this one actually goes by the legacy. cunning and daring people.