Chapter 47

I woke up at the lake and my headache was incoming. Damn it, why did I drink that much last night? I looked around me and found 5 bottles spread in the open, some shattered into small pieces.
I closed my eyes and tried to remember how I even succeded in grabbing more bottles of wine. However, I had no memory of it. Weird, I normally remembered what I had done while being in a drunken state.
Ah, come on. Maybe I only overthought the situation too intensly.
Fighting the urge to throw up, I got up heavily trying not to fall instead.
Right at that attempt I heard a light snicker from the bushes.
I spinned around on the spot out of confusion and in defense position in case I would get attacked.
All the worries for nothing. The snicker had come from a young boy of my age moving swiftly through the bushes and walking towards me. Then, when he stood in front of me he ruffled up my hair.
"You are so cute, do you know that?"
The boy called me cute? ME? I couldn't believe what I had heard just now. In shock I was only to answer shyly.
"Oh, thank you. What is your name stranger if I may ask?"-"Nothing big, cutie. I like you a lot and I mean a lot. My name is Xiao Chen Liu. What is your name beauty? I wanna know it or else I won't leave as I am persistent with those subjects."
He smirked at me and winked with his right eye. I looked away while blushing and thought about how to not blame myself. Had I ever seen a person as handsome and gentle as him? If I think about it, I can deny without hesitation.
After I planned how to outsmart him I finally answered him. His eyes were piercing into me and he had those adorable and unbelievaby persistent puppy eyes.
"My name is Mei Zhirou. Can I bother asking for the reason that I need to tell you my name?"-"Ehm, okay please don't get angry. My father wants to arrange a marriage with the daughter of an ungly minister with a just as ugly daughter. She loves to eat and weighs far too many pounds to look at least kinda acceptional. Her personality is bad additionally.
Please I beg you! Agree and I will definitely treat you well and love you for the rest of my life."
Xiao Chen Liu sat there on his knees begging me to play a fake crush of his. God, this boy had nerves.
Furthermore, my reputation and that of my teacher would be even worse. He wasn't respected already and I saw endless messages sent to him with messanger pigeons criticizing him and calling him a cripple. What should I decide on? Hm, let me think for a few minutes.