Chapter 81

"Hyung.."

"Yeah?" Taehyung answered as he let Jeongguk run his hands through his hair.

"I kinda can't feel my legs." The younger stated, using his stare to tell Taehyung to move his head off his lap.

Taehyung sighed and groaned afterwards.

"But your thighs are like, the best pillows ever." He exclaimed, burying his face into Jeongguk's thighs.
He shrieked and pulled on Taehyung's hair, his face tickling his thighs.

"Stupid, you startled me. Your head is heavy and you haven't moved it for like, half an hour." He waited for Taehyung to move his head, who sulked, but complied nonetheless.
"Sorry, I was just really comfortable."
He smiled at that.

"Do you want to go somewhere or should we stay home?" Jeongguk grinned at his choice of words.
"You said 'home' and not 'your house'. Please, that sounds so domestic."
He stayed quiet and just observed the younger, who was still grinning in delight.

"Well, this could be something that we will be saying in the future often." He teased, expecting Jeongguk to blush or look away.
But Jeongguk just placed a soft peck on Taehyung's lips.

"Let's just cuddle and talk a bit more. Then we can leave or do whatever you want. It doesn't really matter to me as long as we are together."
Taehyung lay on the bed and opened his arms for Jeongguk to lay there.

Jeongguk willingly threw himself into the other's arms and burried his face into his neck.

Taehyung placed a blanket over them and casually put his arms around the pretty boy.
"Say, do you know how cheesy you sound sometimes, Gguk? 'As long as we are together'?"
"Uh huh. But you love it, don't you?"

There was complete silence in the room. All they could hear it their breathing and the clock quietly ticking on the freshly painted wall.
"Yeah, I love it. I love you."

Jeongguk's breath hitched and he felt a tingle near the bottom of his spine.

"You don't know how much I've wanted to get to hear those words from you." Taehyung smiled and caressed Jeongguk's cheeks with his thumb.
"Is that so?" The younger nodded and closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of being held and treasured by Taehyung.

"Uh huh. Dunno why we had to make everything so complicated for no reason." Jeongguk is gorgeous. Taehyung just couldn't stop starung at the beauty in front of him. Just how lucky was he to had met someone like Jeongguk.

Pretty, beautiful, gorgeous. Those were the words to describe the younger boy. His personality him is what shone the most, though.

His laughs, giggles, love for memes and banana milk, care for his loved ones, accepting and open minded self, will to never lose a challenge.

Those were all tiny things about Jeongguk that made him perfect, in Taehyung's opinion.

To say that he was whipped would be an understatement.
He thought that he could actually stay like that, all day, cuddling the younger, whispering sweet nothings into his ear and just listening to his not so calm breathing.

Come to think of it, Taehyung had never thought that he'd end up with a male.
If someone had told him that, he would have laughed in their face and mocked them.

After all, he had planned to have a normal job, get himself a wife and have three children, two boys and one girl. Maybe even five children, if they have enough time.

But his life took a sudden turn. And who was he to talk about something that's far in the future? Lot of things can happen in a short period of time.
'I could end up breaking up with Jeongguk and finding a wife after all. Or a new boyfriend. Or maybe none.'

Taehyung often took his time to think about everything in his life. Maybe it sounds funny, but thinking about it relieved stress.

It was always the same. He wouldn't actually care what would happen to him. He just had an idea of what he would want it to be, but that doesn't seem to he the case now.

Since Jeongguk had appeared in his life, he was much more happier.
It's like he brought color to his boring, plain life and spiced it all up.

"Are you okay? You look like you're rethinking all your life choices."
Jeongguk looked at him and raised his eyebrows when Taehyung cooed

"You look like a little, cute rabbit. A bunny, even." Jeongguk was used to getting conpliments and getting called that, but hearing it come from Taehyung's mouth made it sound special, in a way.

"Say, do you wanna go on a double date with Jimin and Yoongi? I'm sure they wouldn't mind." Jeongguk's eyes widened.
"Are they finally together??" Taehyung hummed as he searched Yoongi's number in his phone.

He called him a few times, but nothing. The phone just kept ringing.

"I'll try again, but now I'll just call Jimin instead. I think they're together at the moment, so hopefully, one of them will hear the damn ringing." Jeongguk laughed and waited.

Nothing.

"Damn, what are they doing if both of them can't hear the stupid phones??" Taehyung opened his mouth to answer, but Jeongguk put his hand over his mouth and muttered a quiet "I wasn't literally asking."

"I guess we will have the double date some other day. Now we can just go somewhere and have fun by ourselves, hm?"

"Then what are you waiting for? Put your shoes on!" Jeongguk added as he put his coat on, his sneakers already on his feet.

"Well, aren't you a quick one?" He mutterer under his breath as he searched for his shoes.

-

"Hyung, where are we even going?" Jeongguk wondered as they kept walking to nowhere in particular.
"I was thinking about going to the arcade, but I'm all ears if you have any other ideas." He smiled and looked at his own shoes like they're the most interesting thing ever.

"The arcade is just fine."