Chapter 55

minmin:
CoMe OnNnN, I'm tired of waiting

musclebunny:
I'm almost there, just wait a bit more

minmin:
Aight

-

As he had promised, Jeongguk was almost home. He searched his keys in his pockets and unlocked the door when he finally found them.

"Hyung, I'm home!" Jeongguk shouted from downstairs. He heard loud thumping noises, which meant only one thing. Jimin was getting downstairs and he didn't even try to be quiet while doing it. " Gguk, I missed you!" Jimin giggled as he clung onto the poor boy.

"Uh, hyung. Get the fuck off. I am carrying these heavy bags and you are making it harder for me." He whined and Jimin just rolled his eyes.

"Why is your username musclebunny when you can't even lift me up?" Jimin teased and Jeongguk rolled his eyes as well. "Who said that I can't?" He mumbled and gripped Jimin's thighs. "Yay! Up we go!" Jimin cheered, slapping Jeongguk's ass and smirking in victory as Jeongguk cringed.

He opened the door of his bedroom with his foot and threw Jimin on his bed, whining at the pressure in his arms. "You're heavy." He complained.

He looked around his room and huffed in annoyance. "Jimin? Why is my room in a mess? I mean, now like it wasn't a mess before. But how did you manage to completely destroy it in just two hours??"

Jimin just pouted and made puppy eyes. "I was bored so I examined your room.." Jungkook's eyes softened. Sometimes, it was really hard to get angry at Jimin. Puppy eyes make him look innocent, even though the whole world knows that he is not.

Soon after, Jimin's smile turned into a smirk. "You've got nice thongs in your drawer.." He coughed "I mean things.." He smirked again.

'That little shit..' Jeongguk thought.

"I guess you really like purple things.. Your ass has probably gotten purple as well." He laughed and threw a pillow at Jungkook. Jungkook's eyes darkened a bit, and he smirked as well.

"Oh shit.." Jimin mumbled and started running through the house and Jeongguk started running after him. Their feet thumping and their laugh was so loud, that Jeongguk didn't notice Taehyung's messages  that were delivering, one after another.